Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), at Rajahmundry & Kakinada invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Junior Fireman, and Junior Fire Supervisor.
- Opening Date to apply Online: 06-Sep-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27-Sep-2014
- Date of Availability of Admit Card to Download: 28-Oct-2014
- Date of Written Test: 16-Nov-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant Graded-III (Chemistry) – A2 Level – 07 Posts
- Assistant Technician Civil- A2 Level – 07 Posts
- Assistant Technician Electrical- A2 Level – 27 Posts
- Assistant Technician Instrumentation – A2 Level – 08 Posts
- Assistant Technician Production – A2 Level- 14 Posts
- Assistant Technician Mechanical – A2 Level- 07 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – A1 Level- 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – A1 Level- 22 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Boiler- A1 Level- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Cementing- A1 Level- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Diesel- A1 Level- 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Fitting- A1 Level- 09 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Machining- A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician Welding- A1 Level- 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician Material Management- A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – A1 Level- 03 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV) – A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Steno-English – A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Accounts – A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Assistant P&A – A1 Level- 05 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor – A1 Level- 01 Post
- Junior Fire Supervisor – A1 Level- 16 Posts
- Junior Fireman – W1 Level- 20 Posts
- Candidates must have achieved 18 years of minimum age and must not have crossed 30 years for general category, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST candidates for all the posts except for the post of Junior Fireman.
- For Junior Fireman post, the minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age for general 27 years, for OBC 30 years, and for SC 32 years.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the A1 level will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000; W1 level as Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000 and for A2 Level as Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000 with allowances & the benefits.
- For Gen/ OBC category candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.100/-
- Candidates can make the payment through SBI Bank Challan in any Branch of State Bank of India deposited in ONGC A/c Number 30827318409, Branch Code: 1576.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection process will be made on Physical Standards measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Stenography Test, Typing Test, and interview.
- The Written Test will be conducted at Rajahmundry.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible candidates may apply online ONLY through the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from GAIL here http://eapplynew.com/ongcsouth/pages/4_RJY_EOA_FINAL_ADVT_2014_NEW.pdf