ONGC Offers Summer/ Winter/ MCA Training at ONGC For MBA, MCA, Engineering, Mass Communication, Geology, Geophysics, Law, M.Sc., Microbiology, Logistics Students
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a flagship MAHARATNA company operating with glory in India, has been offering various developmental skills to students in general. This company, which has been ranked the 3rd in the world in Exploration and Production of Oil & Natural Gas has been awarded “Most Attractive Employer” by Ma Foi Randstad.
With the recent announcement from ONGC, it invites competent applications from students with bright career achievements to apply for Summer/ Winter and MCA training Programs at ONGC Academy. This training will be for 6 months for MCA students and 1-2 months for other students. Students from 20 different disciplines can apply for this training program. This training will neither confer a job to the students nor will be on a stipendiary training. But students can learn a lot with this most promising employer to shape their career in future.
Various details of the Training Programs are as mentioned below:
Schedule of Training (Every Year):
- Date of starting of Application: 01-February
- Final Date for receipt of Application: on or Before 15-April
- Finalization of List of selected students: on or Before 10-May
- Commencement of Training: from 15-May till 30-June
- End of Training: from 15-July till 31-August
- Date of starting of Application: 01-October
- Final Date for receipt of Application: on or Before 31-October
- Finalization of List of selected students: on or Before 15-November
- Commencement of Training: from 20-November till 31-December
- End of Training: from 20-Jan till 28-February
- Date of starting of Application: 01-October
- Final Date for receipt of Application: on or Before 30-November
- Finalization of List of selected students: on or Before 24-December
- Commencement of Training: on or Before 01-January
- End of Training: on or Before 30-June
Duration of Training (Every Year):
- For Summer/ Winter Training: 1-2 months
- For MCA Training: 06 Months
Courses from which students can apply for Training:
The students can apply from any of the following 20 courses/ disciplines:
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing) – Not available at Dehradun
- MSc (Chemistry)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- BE/ BTech (Computer Science)
- BE/ BTech (IT)
- BE/ BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Environmental Science
- Mass Communication
Eligibility Criteria with respect to Education:
- The students applying for these training at ONGC must have completed
- Graduate Degree/ PG Degree in respective branches of Engineering subjects.
- Graduate Degree/ PG Degree in Computer Programming or Computer Application
- PG Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management
- The students applying for these training programs will not be given any stipend or any sort of facilities/ benefits in monetary sense
- The students have to borne their own expenses for lodging/ boarding and foods as well as stationeries
- The students cannot claim for job at ONGC after completion of training
- Preference will be given to students, who are wards of ONGC employees (including retired employees)
- Preference will be given to students in the vicinity of Universities, where ONGC has a Chair and from reputed institutions like IIT, IIM, ISM etc.
- The training will be awarded for 1 time only to a student
- No preference will be given to friends and relatives of ONGC employees
Completion of Training:
- After completion of the training, the students need to submit their training report to the mentor in both hard and softcopies
- The mentor will then issue a Letter of Completion for the student for the training
- The Coordinator Training will then issue a Training Certificate and award that to the student concerned.
How to Apply:
- The applications will be accepted during scheduled dates from the students as mentioned above.
- The students need to apply to the ONGC in the prescribed application form as available at http://ongcindia.com
- This should be attached with the following documents:
- Training Letter issued by the Institution/ College/ University
- Mark-sheet of Intermediate (10+2)
- Mark-Sheet of BE/BTech of the last semester (preference will be given to candidates completing at least 4 semesters)
- The candidates, who are serious for their study and career, are only requested to apply for training.
- The candidates can apply to In-Charge (HR-ER) or Head of RTI for various work centers of ONGC
- The applications completed in all respect should reach the Coordinator, ONGC Academy, Dehradun on or before the last date specified.
- Keep a photo copy of application, and other essential information like Training Letter and mark-sheets for record and reference. One may refer to official notification from ONGC here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>