Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager, Manager and Senior HR Executive.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 13, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Security) (E6): 03 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Material Management) (E6): 03 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) (E6): 02 Posts
- Manager (Human Resources) (E4): 14 Posts
- Senior HR Executive (E2): 03 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 25
- Deputy General Manager (Security, Material Management, Finance): Rs. 51300-73000/-
- Manager (Human Resources): Rs. 36600-62000/-
- Senior HR Executive (E2): Rs. 29,100-545000/-
- Deputy General Manager (Security, Material Management, Finance): Unreserved: 50 years, OBC candidates: 53 years
- Manager (Human Resources): Unreserved: 44 years, OBC candidates: 47 years, SC/ST: 49 years
- Senior HR Executive (E2): Minimum 40 years and maximum 50 years
For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the feein form of Challan at any of the branch of State Bank of India, in ONGC Power Jyoti Account No.30827318409.
- Deputy General Manager (Security): Post Graduate degree with required 21 years experience in relevant field
- Deputy General Manager (Material Management): Graduate Degree in engineering or MBA or Graduate degree with post graduate diploma in materials management.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): Graduate Degree with MBA or CA/ ICWA with 60% marks
- Manager and Senior HR Executive (E2): Graduate Degree
Selection Process: Written test, personal interview, physical standard test/ physical efficiency test/ driving test
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with required documents duly attested by Gazetted Officer, recent passport size photographs through post to DGM (IE)-Rectt, Ground Floor, B-Wing, Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, ONGC, Dehradun, PIN-248003. Candidates are also required to mail by typing it in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail info on educational qualification, required experience, prescribed application form, challan, OBC Caste Certificate format, SC ST Caste Certificate format, Undertaking for OBC candidateand much more, please refer to official advertisement from ONGC, here http://www.ongcindia.com