With the recent notification from the Oil India Limited (OIL), there is a notification to induct a few Technical Positions along with a few Domain Experts in the company. The selection will be done through a Personal Interview and/or Written Test and candidates are advised to go through the details below to learn more details about the vacancy positions.
The details of the criteria are as follows:
- Last date for receipt of Completed Applications in Proper Format: 11-Oct-2014
Details of job Positions With Post Code:
A) Total Projected vacancies 04 numbers [UR-03, OBC-NCL-01]
- Job Code (PERS:HGP:2014:06): Head – Geophysics in Grade-G
- Job Code (PERS:CGP:2014:07): Chief Geophysicist in Grade-F
- Job Code (PERS:DGP:2014:08): Deputy Chief Geophysicist in Grade-E
- Job Code (PERS:SGP:2014:09): Superintending Geophysicist in Grade-D
B) Total Projected vacancies 02 numbers [OBC-NCL-01, Backlog-01]
- Job Code (PERS:LEG:2014:10): Domain Expert- Legal in Grade-F/E/D
- Job Code (PERS:MKT:2014:11): Domain Expert- Marketing/ Business Development in Grade-F/E/D
C) Total Projected vacancies 01 number [UR]
- Job Code (PERS:HDR:2014:12): Head – Drilling in Grade-G
D) Total Projected vacancies 09 numbers [UR-06, SC-01, OBC-NCL-02]
- Job Code (PERS:HRS:2014:13): Head – Reservoir in Grade-G
- Job Code (PERS:CGE:2014:14): Chief Geologist – Biostratigraphy in Grade-F
- Job Code (PERS:CGE:2014:15): Chief Geologist – Sedimentology in Grade-F
- Job Code (PERS:CGE:2014:16): Chief – Petrophysicist in Grade-F
- Job Code (PERS:DEG:2014:17): Domain Expert – Global E&P in Grade-F/E/D
- Job Code (PERS:LNG:2014:18): Domain Expert – LNG in Grade-F/E/D
- Job Code (PERS:HUE:2014:19): Domain Expert – Unconventional Energy in Grade-G
- Job Code (PERS:SRV:2014:20): Deputy Chief Engineer – Reservoir in Grade-E
- Job Code (PERS:MKT:2014:21): Reservoir Engineer-cum-Petro Economist in Grade-F/E/D
E) Total Projected vacancies 01 number [UR]
- Job Code (PERS:SPF:2014:22): Superintending-Petrophysicist in Grade-D
- Job Code (PERS:SPF:2014:23): Senior-Petrophysicist in Grade-C
F) Total Projected vacancies 01 number [UR]
- Job Code (PERS:SBI:2014:24): Superintending-Biotechnologist in Grade-D
- Job Code (PERS:SBI:2014:25): Senior-Biotechnologist in Grade-C
G) Total Projected vacancies 01 number [UR]
- Job Code (PERS:SRS:2014:26): Senior Research Scientist in Grade-C
Pay Scale Provisions:
The candidates selected for various positions will be receiving pay and allowances as per the following norms:
- Grade-G: Rs.51300 – Rs.73000 In IDA Pattern
- Grade-F: Rs.43200 – Rs.66000 In IDA Pattern
- Grade-E: Rs.43200 – Rs.66000 In IDA Pattern
- Grade-D: Rs.36600 – Rs.62000 In IDA Pattern
- Grade-C: Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 In IDA Pattern
- Apart from this they will be also entitled to various perks and increments as per Company norms.
Educational Eligibility & Experience (as on 11-Oct-2014):
- The applicant must have completed ME/ MTech/ BE/ BTech in Engineering/ Masters Degree in respective branches of study and must have the following years of Post Qualification Experience.
- For details of Qualification and Specific branches of study, the candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification at http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Mid-Level-Advt-Final-10-Sept-2014.pdf
- Grade-G: Minimum 22 years of Post-Qualification Experience
- Grade-F: Minimum 19 years of Post-Qualification Experience
- Grade-E: Minimum 16 years of Post-Qualification Experience
- Grade-D: Minimum 12 years of Post-Qualification Experience
- Grade-C: Minimum 05 years of Post-Qualification Experience
Age Criteria (as on 11-Oct-2014):
- Grade-G: The applicants must not have crossed 50 years of age for bachelors Degree Holders and should not have crossed 52 years of age for Masters Degree Holders.
- Grade-F: The applicants must not have crossed 47 years of age for bachelors Degree Holders and should not have crossed 49 years of age for Masters Degree Holders.
- Grade-E: The applicants must not have crossed 42 years of age for bachelors Degree Holders and should not have crossed 44 years of age for Masters Degree Holders.
- Grade-D: The applicants must not have crossed 37 years of age for bachelors Degree Holders and should not have crossed 39 years of age for Masters Degree Holders.
- Grade-C: The applicants must not have crossed 32 years of age for bachelors Degree Holders and should not have crossed 34 years of age for Masters Degree Holders.
- Those posts where Masters Degree is a mandatory requirement, the Maximum age will only be calculated as per the limit specified above and no consideration will be there for Bachelors Degree holders.
- There will be consideration/ relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules of OIL.
- For details of requirements, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Mid-Level-Advt-Final-10-Sept-2014.pdf
- The candidates must have a good Medical Standard as per the OIL norms. He/ She must possess good vision.
- The eligible/ short-listed candidates for the posts in Grades ‘G’, ‘F’, ‘E’ and ‘D’ will be required to appear for an Interview only.
- Selection for the post in Grade ‘C’ will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Viva-Voce.
- The selection will consist of various tests, document verification and medical test
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview and the medical test.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are eligible as per the criteria set with this advertisement can directly apply with the prescribed format as available at the website of OIL at http://www.oil-india.com .
- The candidates need to ensure that they have all competencies as detailed in the eligible criteria as on the advertisement as detailed at http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Mid-Level-Advt-Final-10-Sept-2014.pdf .
- The applicants are advised to fill the form in Capital Letters only
- The necessary fields should be filled with facts and should be supported with documentary evidence.
- The candidates need to paste their recent passport size photograph and signature at the appropriate spaces on the Application Form.
- The application completed in all respect and properly signed must be attached with copied of documents/ certificates and should be forwarded to the following address so as to reach by the last date mentioned (11-Oct-2014):
- For any queries please contact Oil India Limited at email@example.com
- The address to send the detailed application through ORDINARY POST only:
HEAD – PERSONNEL,
RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED,
DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM
About Oil India Limited:
Oil India Limited (OIL) is a premier Navratna PSU and the 2nd largest national Oil and Gas Company in terms of expansion and production. With excellence in operation over the years, the OIL has been engaged in exploration, production and channelization of crude oil, natural gas and associated petroleum products. This also manufactures LPG for domestic and commercial usages. Headquartered at Dibrugarh, Assam, OIL is expanding its girth in India and globally.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>