Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is the state level nodal agency for releasing notifications, selecting candidates by conducting competent evaluation and recruiting the candidates in multiple departments and their subsidiary organizations as and when the departments require such candidates for their service channels. The OSSC is taking a lot of strain to frame out the guidelines for selection and conducting a dedicated evaluation of the candidature to select the best suitable persons for various state government positions.
With the recent requirement from the Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTET) of the State, the OSSC has released a notification regarding inviting competent candidates for the positions of Assistant Training Officers (ATRO). There are 489 vacancies as notified till now and these Officers will join 34 Government ITIs and 10 Skill Development Centers across the state.
The details of the vacancies and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
Name of the Post: Assistant Training Officers (ATRO)
Total no of posts: 489 Posts
- Out of which, 157 posts are reserved for Women. Out of the complete posts 79 posts are reserved for SC, 110 posts for ST and 134 posts are reserved for SEBC candidates. There are 166 posts marked for UR candidates with this order. Out of the total vacancies 13 post for Ex-SM, 19 posts for PWD and 06 posts for meritorious sportspersons are also reserved.
- For details of trade-wise posts candidates can refer to the detailed advertisement at http://www.odishassc.in/ or at http://www.odishassc.in/pdf/ATO%20advt%20web.pdf
- Last date of receipt of application form through online mode: 31-Aug-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for receiving OSSC copy of Application Form in hardcopy: 07-Sep-2013 till 5 PM
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-Jan-2013
The candidates get selected for this post will receive a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.9300 per month.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 18 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-Jan-2013. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Education: The candidates must have completed their matriculation with a Degree/ Diploma/ NTC/ NAT with respective branches of studies as mentioned in the detailed advertisement. The competent certificate should be attached with the detailed application format.
- Experience: The applicants having prior work experience in any government ITI or polytechnic will be preferred
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Round, the Viva-Voice and Career Assessment Marks as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs 100/- through a conventional treasury challan in favor of “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected For Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fee”
- The fees can also be deposited through preferred bank challans as available at the website of the Odisha SSC
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided here.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the SSC and other for the candidate.
- The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the original treasury challan and with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc.
- The Admit cards etc. Can be downloaded from the website of the OSSC
- Address to send the completed application form:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>