Odisha PSC Recruitment 2014 For Homeopathic Medical Officer Class-II in Group – ‘B’ under H&FW Department
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group B and Group A positions in the state. Since its bifurcation from the Bihar-Orissa Public Service Commission, this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates in the Public Services of Government of Odisha. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as functioning at the central level.
With the recent requirement from the Health and Family Welfare Department, the OPSC invites applications from competent candidates for selection of 257 numbers of Homeopathic Medical Officer Class-II in Group B profile of positions. These posts are announced under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the State Government.
The details of the vacancies and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
- Starting date of receipt of application form through online mode: 31-Dec-2013
- Last date of receipt of application form through online mode: 31-Jan-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for payment of Application Fees: 03-Feb-2014 till working hours
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of the Application with all documents: 10-Feb-2014 till 05:00PM
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-Jan-2013
Name of the Posts: Homeopathic Medical Officer Class-II
Total no of posts: 257 Posts [Out of which Women-85 posts and UR-109 (36-W), SEBC-14 (05-W), SC-28 (09-W) & ST-106 (35-W)]
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The applicant selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a Pay Band of PB-II in the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 along with other allowances.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-Jan-2013. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be submitted in terms of matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate.
Minimum Educational Qualification: A candidate must have obtained Bachelors Degree in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) from any recognized Institutions under Central Council of Homeopathy and must have a registration from State Board of Homeopathic Medicines.
Language Proficiency: The candidates should be fluent in Odia language and should have passed minimum 7th Standard with Odia Medium or equivalent.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs 300/- through a Fee Payment challan at any Branch of the State Bank of India within the last date for submission of Application fees
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees
- The format of the fee payment challan can be downloaded from the website of the Commission.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Career Assessment and Written Test. The Commission at its discretion will select the candidates for competent selection.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply ONLINE for the posts by logging into the official site of OPSC at http://www.opsconline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for filling up of the posts at the same portal at http://opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/191314.pdf .
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature as per the exact instructions.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the Odisha PSC and other for the candidate.
- The copy meant for Odisha PSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the original treasury challan and with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc.
- The Admit cards etc. Can be downloaded from the website of the Odisha PSC
- On successful submission of application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form.
- The form can be sent by speed post or registered post to the commission’s office so as to reach by 10-Feb-2014
- The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL OFFICER”.
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. PK Parija Road, Cuttack – 753 001