The State Selection Board for Odisha Police has recently announced notification for induction of 1370 Constables in Odisha Industrial Security Force of the state. The details of the eligibility criteria and the other essentials for application are detailed as under. As usual being a state government job, this bears adequate security and other benefits with a standard pay scale and remunerations.
Constables in Odisha Industrial Security Force: 1370 Vacancies [Unreserved- 685 Posts, SEBC- 154 Posts, SC- 223 Posts, ST- 308 Posts]
Most Important Dates:
Last Date Of receipt of Completed Application: 04-January-2016
Date for Physical Measurement/ Fitness Test (at designated centers): 17-January-2016 from 7:00 AM on-wards
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Measurement (3 Bonus Mark), Physical Efficiency Test of 40 Marks, Driving Test of 5 Marks, Educational Achievements of 7 Marks, Written Examination of 25 Marks, Sports Achievement of 15 Marks, National Cadet Corps Certificate (1 Mark for ‘A’ Certificate, 3 Marks for ‘B’ Certificate, and 5 Marks for ‘C’ Certificate).
Candidates will have to appear for Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Written Examination, conducted in the various districts. The candidates are suggested to remain present by 7.00 A.M. on 17-January-2016 at the specified examination centre of the relevant districts.
Examination Venue for holding Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Cuttack- Irrigation Ground, Naraj, Cuttack
2. Jagatsinghpur- Nabakrushna Choudhury Stadium, Kantaballavpur, Jagatsinghpur
3. Jajpur- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Panikoili, Jajpur
4. Nayagarh- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Nayagarh
5. Kendrapara- Reserve Police Lines Ground Jajhanga, Kendrapara
6. Puri- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Puri
7. Khordha- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Taratua, Khordha
8. Balasore- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Balasore
9. Bhadrak- Neheru Stadium, Bhadrak
10. Mayurbhanj- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Bhanjapur, Baripada
11. Ganjam- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Chatrapur
12. Gajapati- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Betaguda, Paralakhemundi
13. Boudh- 5 th I.R. Battalion Ground, Balasingha,Boudh
14. Kandhamal- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Madikunda, Phulbani
15. Angul- Biju Patnaik Stadium, Nalco Nagar, Angul
16. Dhenkanal- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Dhenkanal
17. Deogarh- Indira Gandhi Stadium,Deogarh
18. Sambalpur- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Sambalpur
19. Bargarh- New Reserve Police Lines Ground, Patharla, Bargarh
20. Balangir- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Manoharpur, Bolangir
21. Jharsuguda- OSAP 2nd Battalion Ground,Jharsuguda
22. Subarnapur- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Sonepur
23. Koraput- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Koraput
24. Malkangiri- DNK Ground, Malkangiri
25. Rayagada- GCD High School Ground, Rayagada
26. Kalahandi- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Bhawanipatna
27. Nuapada- Mini Stadium, Nuapada
28. Nabarangpur- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Nabarangpur
29. Sundargarh- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Sankara, Sundargarh
30. Keonjhar- Reserve Police Lines Ground, Keonjhar
Registration in Employment Exchange: The applicants should have registered their names in any of the Employment Exchanges of the state by the date of publication of this advertisement.
Academic Requirements: The candidates need to have completed 10th Standard (High School Certificate exam) along with the prescribed Physical Standard to eligible for consideration. The candidates should be able to read, write and speak Odia language. They should have passed ME standard (7th Class) in Odia language.
Age Criteria: The applicant should be within 18-23 years of age as on 01-January-2015. Age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, BC candidates as per rules.
Cost of Application Form: Candidates have to pay Rs.35/- (thirty five) only in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order towards cost of application forms in the concerned District.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- [All candidates other than SC/ ST category]
The examination fee can be paid through Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order in favor of the Supdt. of Police of the concerned District (details are available at the original advertisement). Details of addresses for making the DD/ IPO can be found from the above website.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Odisha Police at http://odishapolice.gov.in
The application forms purchased from concerned Dist. Police or down loaded from the Odisha Police or Odisha Government website shall only be accepted. The candidates have to complete their application form in all manners and send that along with Bank Draft/ Postal Order and Photo copies of self attested certificates; to the concerned Supdt. of Police Post or by hand of the concerned District, so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application.
For complete detail on this recruitment, please go through official recruitment notification from Odisha Police, here, Advertisement in English Version for recruitment of Constables in OISF | Application form in English Version for recruitment of Constables in OISF
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>