Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 For Laboratory Assistants (Post code L1 to L18) Under DTET- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the positions of Laboratory Assistants (Post code-L1-L-18) Under Directorate of Technical Education and Training.
Name of the Post: Laboratory Assistant (in various Disciplines)
- L-1 – Laboratory Assistant (Civil): 10 Posts
- L-2 – Laboratory Assistant (Electrical): 10 Posts
- L-3 – Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical): 09 Posts
- L-3 – Laboratory Assistant (Workshop-Mechanical): 05 Posts
- L-4 – Laboratory Assistant (Electronics & Telecommunication-ETC): 03 Posts
- L-5 – Laboratory Assistant (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation): 01 Post
- L-6- Laboratory Assistant (IT): 02 Posts
- L-7 – Laboratory Assistant (Computer Science): 07 Posts
- L-8 – Laboratory Assistant (Manufacturing Engineering): 01 Post
- L-9 – Laboratory Assistant (Printing Technology): 01 Post
- L-10 – Laboratory Assistant (Mechatronic): 01 Post
- L-11 – Laboratory Assistant (Physics): 06 Posts
- L-12 – Laboratory Assistant (Production Engineering): 01 Post
- L-13 – Laboratory Assistant (Mining Engineering): 01 Post
- L-14 – Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- L-15 – Laboratory Assistant (Bio-Technology): 01 Post
- L-16 – Laboratory Assistant (Ceramic Engineering): 01 Post
- L-17 – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Engineering): 01 Post
- L-18 – Laboratory Assistant (Metallurgy): 01 Post
Total No of Posts: 68 Vacancies (Out of which, 23 Posts are reserved for Women. Out of the complete posts 20 posts are reserved for SC, 23 posts for ST and 09 posts are reserved for SEBC candidates. Remaining 39 posts are marked for UR candidates with this order.
Date of publication of notification: 27-June-2016
Last date of registration of Online Application: 26-July-2016 till 11:59 PM
Essential Eligibility Factors:
Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering in concerned branches of Engineering in 1st Division OR, Should have completed Graduation (10+2+3) in 1st Division with PCM with Physics Honors for Laboratory Assistant (Physics) OR, Should have completed Graduation (10+2+3) in 1st Division with PCM with Chemistry Honors for Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry). For Laboratory Assistant (Workshop) a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Division will be eligible.
Age Limit: The candidates must have complete 18 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-January-2016. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate or Birth Certificate issued by competent authorities.
Competency: The candidates should be able to read, write and speak Odia language. They should have passed ME standard (7th Class) in Odia language/ HSC with Odia as a subject.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for Laboratory Assistants post will receive a contractual consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay d Rs. 2400/- per month. Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these candidates as per rules.
Mode of Selection: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Examination of 240 marks of 60 questions. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of the results of Written Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD have to pay Rs 100/- through a treasury challan in favour of “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected For Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fee”. The candidates can also pay the fees online through the e-Treasury Challan as available at the website of Odisha Treasury at www.odishatreasury.gov.in
How to apply: Apply Online Here Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided in official notification. Before applying online the candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement at www.ossc.gov.in/AdvtLabAsstDTET.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>