Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd, a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha, invites application from eligible candidates for various Non executive posts as JE, Surveyor, Foreman, Jr. Executive Asst, Asst. Teacher (TG), and Electrician.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: April 15, 2014 by 5.00 PM
Name of the Posts and corresponding Vacancies:
- JE (Civil): 29 vacancies
- JE (Mechanical): 03 vacancies
- JE (Electrical): 07 vacancies
- Surveyor: 31 vacancies
- Foreman (Mining): 07 vacancies
- Jr. Executive Asst.: 63 vacancies
- Jr. Accountant: 23 vacancies
- Asst. Teacher (TG): 09 vacancies
- Jr. Pharmacist: 14 vacancies
- Electrician- III: 11 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 197
Age Limit as on March 31, 2014: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
- JE (Civil), JE (Mechanical), JE (Electrical), Surveyor, Foreman (Mining): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/-
- Jr. Executive Asst., Jr. Accountant, Asst. Teacher (TG), Jr. Pharmacist: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,800/-
- Electrician- III: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,000/-
- JE (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical): Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from AICTE Recognized Institute.
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey from AICTE Recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
- Foreman (Mining): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Jr. Executive Asst.: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Jr. Accountant: Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Asst. Teacher (TG): B.A./ B.Sc. with Bachelors’ Degree in Education.
- Jr. Pharmacist: +2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University/ Institute & Approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
- Electrician-III: HSC with ITI in Electrical, lineman/wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Selection Process: Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of requested Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility in an envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” by post to the General Manager(P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, qualifications, and other general guidelines; please refer to official advertisement from Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., here http://orissamining.com/web/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=_STU8DE8TsY%3d&tabid=196