NESCO, WESCO, and SOUTHCO, Electricity Distribution Companies, Odisha invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, and Junior Accountant positions.
Selected candidates FOR GET and MT Positions shall be appointed as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and Management Trainee MT (Finance) for a period of ONE year with a consolidated stipend of Rs 12,000/- per month. On successful completion of the training and appraisal by a Committee, Graduate Engineer Trainee, and Management Trainee (Finance) shall be considered for absorption in the E-3 grade.
Selected candidates FOR POSITION OF Junior Accountant, initially appointed on contractual basis for a period of one year with a consolidated remuneration of Rs 8,000/- per month. On successful completion of the contractual period and depending upon performance and need of the Organization, Management may consider their placement in Highly Skilled-B category.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-October-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 22-October-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 75 Posts
- Management Trainee (MT) (Finance): 36 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 30 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 21 years, and should not exceeded maximum age of 32 years as on 01-September-2014.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (MT) (Finance): Candidates should have completed CA/ ICWA.
- Jr. Accountant: Candidates should have passed Inter CA / Inter ICWAI /M Comm. with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Note: Computer proficiency is essential for all the positions. Candidates having experience in Power sector will be given preference. A pass in Oriya language test equivalent to ME standard is essential. Alternatively the candidate has to pass the requisite language test in Oriya within one year of appointment.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, and Management Trainee (Finance): E-3 grade Rs. 15,600 /- 39,100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 5,200 – Rs 20,200/- (PB-1) + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,300/- per month in Highly Skilled-B category
Application Fee: Rs.250/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Ltd., payable at Bhubaneswar.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis written test, and Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the official website www.odishadiscoms.com.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of the completed online application, and send the same along with requested Demand Draft, all the relevant attested documents in a cover by super scribing the envelope with the “Name of the Post Applied For, and System generate unique ID Number”; to the DGM (HRD), Regd. Office, NESCO,WESCO & SOUTHCO, Plot No. N1/22, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015, Odisha.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, service bond, information on how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from ODISHA DISCOMS here http://www.odishadiscoms.com/job/advertisement.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>