NTPC-Rihand Super Thermal Power Project Recruitment 2014 for Induction of Artisan/ Lab Asst. Trainee
NTPC Limited is the largest power generation facility in India with a commissioned capacity of 43128 MW through its power stations across the country. This company has been conferred with prestigious Maharatna status by the Govt. of India for its outstanding achievements.
With its recent announcement, the Rihand Super Thermal Power Project under NTPC opens a challenging opportunity for young, dynamic and ambitious professionals to join this flagship Maharatna as Artisan Trainee (Fitter, Electrician & Instrument Mechanic) and Laboratory Assistant Trainee disciplines.
The vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Most Vital Dates:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 21-July-2014 from 1000 hours
- Last date for online submission of Application: 11-Aug-2014 till midnight
- Last Date for receipt of Registration Slip along with other documents: 20-Aug-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: Last Date (11-Aug-2014)
Name & Number of vacancies:
Total: 143 Posts [UR-79, OBC-36, SC-28]
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter): 30 Posts [UR-16, OBC-08, SC-06]
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician): 55 Posts [UR-30, OBC-14, SC-11]
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): 44 Posts [UR-24, OBC-11, SC-09]
- Laboratory Assistant (Trainee): 14 Posts [UR-09, OBC-03, SC-02]
(Reservations will be provided to SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates as per Govt. norms)
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter): The Candidates having completed Full time regular ITI in Fitter Trade are eligible to apply.
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician): The Candidates having completed Full time regular ITI in Electrician Trade are eligible to apply.
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): The Candidates having completed Full time regular ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade are eligible to apply.
- Laboratory Assistant (Trainee): The Candidates having completed Full time regular Bachelors Degree in Science with Chemistry Honours (BSc-Chemistry) are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Only those candidates who possess the required qualification on or before 11-Aug-2014 are eligible to apply. All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized and approved by statutory authority.
- Artisan Trainee:
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 27 years as on 11-Aug-2014 (The last date for submission of application)
- For PAP (Project Affected People of Rihand Super Thermal Power Project), the upper age limit is 45 years as on 11-Aug-2014
- Laboratory Assistant Trainee:
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 30 years as on 11-Aug-2014 (The last date for submission of application)
- For PAP (Project Affected People of Rihand Super Thermal Power Project), the upper age limit is 36 years as on 11-Aug-2014
- The minimum age is 18 years for all these posts.
- The upper age will be relaxed as per rules for SC, ST, PWD and other category of candidates, who are recognized by Govt of India for relaxation in age limit.
Training, & Placement:
The selected candidates will have to undergo training for 1 year duration at Rihand Super Thermal Power Project. However, final place of posting in that region may be allocated only after successful completion of training.
- During Training period: A consolidated pay of Rs.11500 per month
- After successful completion of the training period during final induction in permanent posts: A pay scale of Rs.11500-Rs.26000 with 3% annual increment.
In addition, they will be entitled to draw Other Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in the same Grade.
Service Agreement Bond:
- The Selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for All India Written Test.
- Based on the Merit and requirement the candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
- All Short Listed candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the interview stage for final selection.
- The written test could be taken either in Hindi or in English
- For General and OBC: Rs. 200
- For SC, ST, PWD: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited in the State Bank of India Account Number: (30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand through the prescribed fee payment challan only. The challan can be downloaded from the website of NTPC-Rihand at http://ntpcrihand.co.in
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in NTPC on the career section of NTPC website (www.ntpccareers.net ) with a valid email ID.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://ntpcrihand.co.in/notice/Advt_English.pdf before applying for these posts
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details for future reference.
- The candidates will be offered Admit Cards through the website of NTPC and no Admit Card will be sent by Post.
- Candidates called for Personal Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Interview.
- A copy of the Online Registration Slip attached with necessary documents and fee payment challan has to be forwarded to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified (20-Aug-2014):
Post Box No. 10543
New Delhi – 110067
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>