NTPC Limited is the largest power generation facility in India with a commissioned capacity of 39174 MW through its 30 power stations. This company has been conferred with prestigious Maharatna status by the Govt. of India for its outstanding achievements in Power Generation. NTPC added a record capacity of power generation during the year 2011-12 surpassing its earlier best. With a proactive planning, this company aims at a capacity of capacity of 128000 MW by the year 2032. NTPC has been ranked the 3rd in India’s Best Companies to work for during a survey in the year 2012.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for young, dynamic and ambitious professionals having CA / ICWA qualification for its Executive Trainee in the disciplines of Finance positions.
The vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below: Advertisement No. 02/2013
Name of the Position: Executive Trainee (Finance) – ET-Fin
Number of vacancies: 27 numbers (Reservations will be provided to SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates as per Govt. norms)
- Starting date for online registration of application: 17-June-2013 from 1300 hours
- Last date for online submission of Application: 08-July-2013 till midnight
- Issuance of the Admit card for Online Test: 22-July-2013
- All India Online Test: 04-August-2013
- Candidates having completed CA/ ICWA are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are expecting their final results by 01-September-2013 can also apply
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 29 years as on 08-July-2013.
- Candidates born before 09-July-1984 need not apply for these posts.
The selected candidates will have to undergo one year training at various locations. The region in which the selected candidates will be posted will be decided at the time of joining. However, final place of posting in that region will be allocated only after successful completion of training.
NTPC Ltd. offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900-Rs.50500 in the E-II Grade. In addition, they will be entitled to draw Other Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in the same Grade.
Service Agreement Bond:
The Selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.250000 (Rs.125000 for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWDs) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for All India based Online Selection Test.
- Based on the Merit and requirement the candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- All Short Listed candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & interview.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 500
- For all others: NIL
- The fee can be deposited in the State Bank of India Account Number: 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC through the prescribed fee payment challan only. The challan can be downloaded from the website of NTPC
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in NTPC on the career section of NTPC website (www.ntpccareers.net ).
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>