Nestling in the Brahmaputra valley, Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the Assam Accord during 1985. The NRL has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region. This is a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited having annual turnover of Rs. 8752.88 crores during financial year 2012-13. The company operates a 3.0 MMTPA capacity petroleum refinery at Numaligarh. NRL is a Category-I Miniratna company and has been certified under ISO:9001, ISO:14001, OHSAS:18001 and ISO:27001. Commercial operations of NRL commenced from October 2000. Over the years, NRL has operated with sustained profitability.
With its recent modules of expansion of its competent workforce, NRL Ltd. is inviting applications for induction of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) and Officers from young, dynamic and aspiring individuals.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 18-September-2013 from 1000 hours
- Last Date of submission of online applications: 04-October-2013 till 2400 Hours
- Last Date of receipt of hardcopy of the online applications: 21-Oct-2013
Details of vacancies Positions:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): 11 positions
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): 02 positions
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 02 positions
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Metallurgy): 01 positions
- OFFICER (CSR): 01 position
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): The candidates applying for these posts should have obtained 1st class Degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): The candidates applying for these posts should have obtained 1st class Degree in the discipline of Civil Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): The candidates applying for these posts should have obtained 1st class Degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Metallurgy): The candidates applying for these posts should have obtained 1st class Degree in the discipline of Metallurgical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- OFFICER (CSR): The candidates applying for these posts should have Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent (2 years full time) in Social Work/ Social Welfare / Rural Development/ Rural Management. He/ She must be proficient in Computer Operation and should have at least 1 year of post qualification experience with PSU/ Corporate house. The candidate must be able to speak, read and write “Assamease” language apart from being fluent in English and Hindi languages
NOTE: Engineering Degree can be BE/ B Tech/ BSc. Engg. Candidates having 05 years BE/ BTech, ME/ MTech, integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
A candidate for this selection should not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 01-Oct-2013. However, Relaxation of age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees: Candidates selected and appointed as Graduate Executive Trainees will be placed in IDA scale Rs.24900- Rs.50500
- Officer (CSR): Candidates selected and appointed as Officer (CSR) will be placed in IDA scale Rs.24900- Rs.50500
- The total CTC will be around Rs.9 lakhs for a permanently appointed candidate as Assistant Managers
Training and Probation:
- The candidates selected for Graduate Engineer Trainees will be appointed on Training for a period of 1 year. The candidates selected after completion of training will be engaged as Officer – Grade-A for another Probation Period of 1 years
- The candidates selected for Officer (CSR) will be appointed on Probation for a period of 1 year.
- Candidates joining NRL as GET / OFFICER will have to execute a service agreement bond of RS.200000 (Rupees Two Lakhs only) to serve the Company for a period of three years after successful completion of training.
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and/or Personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to apply online only using the link : www.nrl.co.in .
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details.
- The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size color photograph and Photostat copies of the certificates and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the dates informed (21-Oct-2013)
- The envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The applications should be forwarded by ORDINARY POST only
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview/Personality test.
Where to send the application registration form:
- The registration form must be submitted to the following address so as to reach the office by last date for acceptance (on or before 21-Oct-2013):
Sr. Manager (HR)
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
122A, GS Road, Christianbasti
Dispur, Guwahati – 781005
One must refer to official advertisement from Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) here www.nrl.co.in/pdf/jobs/16092013/Adv_Website_GET_16092013.pdf.