Haryana NRHM Recruitment 2014 For Engagement of 198 Staff Nurse On Contract (Walk-In)
Health & Welfare has been the prime concern for the Government of Haryana since its formation. In the process, the government has also been able to control and cure illnesses such as tuberculosis, malaria, pneumonia and water borne diseases to a certain extent. The Health Department of Haryana is working towards providing health care to the last household and to the last person of the state. The State Government is totally committed in building healthy people, not only by making available quality Medicare facilities at the door step of every citizen in the remotest corner of the state, but also by providing medical facilities of the highest order, keeping pace with rapid technological developments in the field of medicine. With a mission is to improve the quality of life of people by providing better Health Services, the Health Department of Government of Haryana strives to help people improve their productivity and reduce risks of diseases and injury in a cost-effective way.
With the recent announcement, the Haryana Health Department, under the National Health Mission, invites competent Staff Nurse to be engaged on contract at various hospitals where there is NBSU and neo-Natal facility. The recruitment will be offered till 31-Mar-2015 or till a regular employment is made on these posts. The recruitment will be made through a WALK-IN interview for all these posts at 35 Districts of Haryana under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Scheme).
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 19-June-2014
- Date for Walk-In Interview (except for Panchkula): 24-June-2014
- Date for Walk-In Interview for Panchkula: 02-July-2014
Time of Registration at Walk-In Venue: 09:00 AM till 10:30 AM on the date specified
Venue of Walk-In: Office of the Civil Surgeon (Concerned District)/ Director Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal
Details of Vacancies (district-wise):
NBSU Staff Nurse: 132 Posts
- Bhiwani: 08 Posts
- Faridabad: 12 Posts
- Fatehabad: 20 Posts
- Gurgaon: 08 Posts
- Jhajjar: 08 Posts
- Karnal: 20 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 08 Posts
- Kaithal: 12 Posts
- Panchkula: 08 Posts
- Rewari: 08 Posts
- Rohtak: 08 Posts
- Sirsa: 08 Posts
- Sonipat: 12 Posts
Foetal-cum-Neo-Natal Staff Nurse: 66 Posts
- Ambala: 03 Posts
- Bhiwani: 03 Posts
- Faridabad: 03 Posts
- Fatehabad: 03 Posts
- Gurgaon: 03 Posts
- Hisar: 03 Posts
- Jind: 03 Posts
- Jhajjar: 03 Posts
- Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar: 03 Posts
- Karnal: 03 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 03 Posts
- Kaithal: 03 Posts
- Mewat: 03 Posts
- Narnaul: 03 Posts
- Palwal: 03 Posts
- Panipat: 03 Posts
- Panchkula: 03 Posts
- Rewari: 03 Posts
- Rohtak: 03 Posts
- Sirsa: 03 Posts
- Sonipat: 03 Posts
- Yamunanagar: 03 Posts
- The candidates selected for these Staff Nurse positions will receive a consolidated remuneration @ Rs.10340 per month.
- No other allowances will be applicable for these posts.
Period of Contract:
- The candidates selected for these Staff Nurse positions will be engaged on Contract basis till 31-March-2015 or till a regular appointee takes her place (whichever is earlier)
- No further extension may be allowed to the candidates.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed BSc (Nursing)/ GNM or equivalent and should have been registered with the Haryana Nursing Registration Council. She should have at least 1 year of experience (Post-Qualification) in a Government/ Semi-Government Hospital/ Institution. She should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard. Preference will be offered to candidates having Post-Qualifications experience in SNCU/ NICU.
Essential Age Requirement:
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not have obtained more than 55 years age as on date of interview.
- Selection will be done by through the Walk-In Interview as per the discretion of the Health Department of Haryana.
- There may be a written test and the marks will be considered for preparation of final merit list.
- Candidates who qualify on a merit ranking will be allowed to join respective services as per the Departments.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to go through the terms and condition of employment, which can be availed from the Department’s website at http://nrhmharyana.gov.in/
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement at http://nrhmharyana.gov.in/Writereaddata/userfiles/file/pdfs/HRneedtoberecruitedforNBSUandFoetalCumNeonatalStaffNurse.pdf , before applying
- Candidates are further directed NOT TO SEND any ADVANCE APPLICATION in this regard.
- The candidates are requested to appear the Walk-In with the Bio-data in the specified format (available at http://nrhmharyana.gov.in/) along with necessary certificates for qualification (in original and duplicate), recent passport size photographs and other credential documents.
- The name of the Post should be clearly stated on the application form.
- One applicant can apply for any one post only.
- The applicants should reach well before the time specified to avoid any inconvenience.
- Candidates may call the helpline at 0172 – 2582922 for any clarifications.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>