Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a Premier Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy; Government of India invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Stipendiary Trainees [Scientific Assistant -B (Group-B)] in mechanical engineering and physics disciplines, and Stipendiary Trainees [Technician-B (Group-C)] in plant operator, electrician, electronic mechanic, instrument mechanic, and fitter disciplines.
Selected candidates will be training for a period of one and half year in case Scientific Assistant/B; and two years in case Technician/B. Successful trainees are likely to be considered for appointment to the post of Scientific Assistant “B” and Technician “B” on the basis of performance during training period.
Last Date for receipt of filled in application: January 25, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): 12 posts
- Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): 26 posts
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B)
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 posts
- Physics: 06 posts
Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B)
- Plant Operator: 06 posts
- Electrician: 02 posts
- Electronic Mechanic and Instrument Mechanic: 04 posts
- Fitter: 14 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 38
Age Limit as on November 01, 2013:
- Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Mechanical Engineering Discipline: Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% average marks in the last two years in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the government of India.
- Physics Discipline: B.Sc. (Physics) should be with Physics as Major and Chemistry and Mathematics as Ancillary subjects, or B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) with minimum 60% marks.
- Plant Operator Discipline: HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 50% marks individually.
- Electrician, Electronic Mechanic and Instrument Mechanic and Fitter Disciplines: SSC with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually, and 2 years ITI certificate in the relevant fields.
Selection Process: Through Written Test/ Interview
Stipend during Training:
- Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): Rs. 9300/- p.m.
- Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): For 1st year: Rs. 6200/-p.m., For 2nd year: Rs. 7200/-p.m. (consolidated)
- Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/- plus other allowances
- Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/- plus other allowances
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are suggested to collect the application from Assistant Manager(HRM), Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603 102 by sending request letter for getting OMR application form, attched with here Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Stipendiary Trainees Jobs 2014.
Note: Candidate must issued the OMR application form till January 10, 2014.
Applicants may now send duly completed OMR application form in all manners along with self attested photo copies of educational qualification and technical qualification supported by consolidated mark sheet/all marks sheets (semesters/ years) certificates, Date of Birth certificate (SSC certificate), caste Certificate, and Admit Card attched with official advertisement, to the
Manager(HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, physical standards, service bond, travelling allowances, detail information on selection process, and other general conditions, please refer to official advertisement from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, here Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Stipendiary Trainees Jobs 2014.