Nuclear Power Corporation of India is one of the leading public sector undertakings which woks under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy. It provides exciting career opportunities in the field of technicalities along with creative growth.
Name of Post:
Posts offered by NPCIL are:
- Engineering Graduates/ Engineering Post Graduates/ Ph.D.
- Deputy General Manager (HR)
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Medical Officers
- Safety Officers
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Deputy Manager (C & MM)
- Executive Trainees (Health Physics)
Total Number of Vacancies:
There are total number of 181 vacancies that are being offered under different disciplines.
Start Date of online registrations: 04-11-2012
End Date of online registrations: 20-11-2012
Educational qualifications required for different vacancies are available in detail on the official website according to the grades and experience required by them.
For graduate and post graduate engineers upper age limit is between 35 yrs and 45 yrs depending on grade. For GM (HR) upper limit is 45 years, for chief fire officer 45 years, for medical officers between 35 yrs to 45 yrs, for safety officers 35 years, for DM (F & A) 30 years, DM (C & MM) 30 years and executive trainees 26 years.
Pay including all emoluments offered to candidates of different grade is as follows:
- DMG (HR): initial pay will start from Rs 79, 292
- Scientific / Technical Officer – E: initial pay will start from Rs 50,740
- Scientific / Technical Officer – D: initial pay will start from Rs 43,602
- Scientific/Technical Officer – C, DCFO, DM (F&A), DM (C&MM) – initial pay will start from Rs 36,120
- Executive trainee will get stipend of Rs. 20, 000 + book allowance of Rs. 5000
Application Fee & How to:
An application fee of Rs. 250+ Rs. 20 as bank charges will be applicable in the form of bank Challan remitted to any branch of SBI. Women, PWD and DODPKIA category of candidates are exempted from application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical test/ interview/ online test. NPCIL can change the mode of selection depending on number of applications.
Mode of Application:
Online mode of application will be entertained by the organisation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through online application form available on website www.npcilcareers.com. Candidate must possess a scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph while filling application form.
More information regarding all the procedures of recruitment is available on the website or you can also refer employment newspaper for the same.