Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli, a Miniratna PSU, and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invite applications from eligible candidates for 2311 various posts.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: March 24, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 31, 2014
Name of the Posts, corresponding Vacancies, and Reservations:
- Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Electrical, Grade C: 10 posts (Unreserved-6, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-1)
- Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Mechanical, Grade C: 15 posts (Unreserved-8, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-3)
- Asst. Security Sub Inspector, Grade D: 160 posts (Unreserved-80, OBC-24, SC-24, ST-32)
- Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade C: 08 posts (Unreserved-5, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1)
- HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: 242 posts (Unreserved-122, OBC-36, SC-36, ST-48)
- ITI Electrician Trainee, Cat III: 70 posts (Unreserved-36, OBC-10, SC-10, ST-14)
- ITI Fitter Trainee, Cat III: 130 posts (Unreserved-66, OBC-19, SC-19, ST-26)
- ITI Welder Trainee, Cat II: 15 posts (Unreserved-8, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-3)
- Jr. Overman, Grade C: 20 posts (Unreserved-10, OBC-3, SC-3, ST-4)
- Jr. Stenographer (English), Grade C: 15 posts (Unreserved-8, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-3)
- Jr. Stenographer (OL)- Rajbhasha, Grade C: 10 posts (Unreserved-6, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-2)
- Mining Sirdar, Grade C: 15 posts (Unreserved-8, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-3)
- Security Guard, Grade G: 1594 posts (Unreserved-798, OBC-239, SC-239, ST-318)
- Staff Nurse, Grade C: 05 posts (Unreserved-4, ST-1)
- Tech. Radiographer /MRI Tech (Tr.), Grade C: 02 posts (Unreserved-2)
Total Number of Vacancies: 2311
Age Limit as on February 28, 2014:
Minimum 18 years for all the Posts.
For Assistant Security Sub Inspector and Security Guard: Maximum 38 years for Unreserved Candidates, 33 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer i.e. NCL), and 35 years for SC/ ST candidates.
For All other Posts: Maximum 30 years for Unreserved Candidates, 41 years for OBC ( NCL), and 43 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Cat III Posts: Rs. 636.77 Daily
- Cat II Posts: Rs. 617.94 Daily
- Grade C Posts: Rs. 19035.02 Per Month
- Grade D Posts: Rs. 17605.41 Per Month
- Grade G Posts: Rs. 16458.90 Per Month
Besides of pay, candidates will get other allowances and fringe benefits as per Company’s rules/NCWA-IX.
Selection Process: Written Test, followed by Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of SBI Bank demand draft in favour of “Northern Coalfields Ltd, Singrauli” payable at Morwa.
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Northern Coalfields Limited. Open www.ncl.gov.in, click on Career Link, then open Online Recruitment Link.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application form, and send the hard copy along with attested photocopies of all requested documents/ testimonials by Ordinary post to Post Box No. 2508, Karol Bagh Post Office, New Delhi- 110005
Candidates must write as “APPLICATION FOR POST OF . . . . . . . . ., NCL (NRD)” on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as requisite qualification and experiences, required physical standards, prescribed application format, selection procedure and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli, here, here www.ncl.gov.in/career/recruitment/NRD