NMDC Recruitment 2013-14 For Various Positions Under Its Dantewada Iron Ore Mines in Chhattisgarh
NMDC Limtied, a Navaratna Public Sector Entersprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral exploration Organization with about Rs. 11,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification in India and abroad. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for the following posts to be deployed in its Iron Ore mines situated in Dantewada District of Chhattisgarh.
With the recent notification from NMDC, the company desires to recruit adequately self-motivated and energetic individuals in various positions under its Iron Ore mines situated in Dantewada District of Chhattisgarh in E1 & E2 Grade.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
Mode of application: Though Offline mode with Personal Bio-Data only
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 13-Nov-2013
- Last Date of sending completed application forms: 16-Dec-2013
Total Number of vacancies: 78 Posts (SC-12, ST-05, OBC-20, UR-41)
- Mechanical: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 28 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 23 Posts
- Finance: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 08 Posts
- Personnel: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 14 Posts
- Mineral Processing: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 02 Posts
- Chemical: Asst. Manager (E1)/Dy. Manager (E2): 03 Posts
Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Remunerations:
- Asst. Manager (E1): Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 in IDA Pattern. Approximate CTC is 8.9 Lakhs per annum.
- Dy. Manager (E2): Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 in IDA Pattern. Approximate CTC is 10 Lakhs per annum.
- Other facilities as per rules of NMDC
Minimum Experience in Years:
- Assistant Manager(E1): Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Dy. Manager (E2): Minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience
- For Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics) Disciplines: The candidates must have secured a Degree in concerned branches of Engineering with First class (minimum 60% marks) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics disciplines with experience as indicated in planning/ erection/ operation/ maintenance of any of the major units or plants.
- For Finance Discipline: The candidate should be a Graduate with a membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants in India/ Institute of Cost Accountants in India and must have the minimum required post qualification experience in Accounts, Budgets & Costing, Stores & Materials, etc.
- For Personnel Discipline: The candidate should be a Graduate with 2 years PG Diploma/ Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Labor welfare, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, etc. and must have the minimum required post qualification experience in handing Industrial Relations and Human Resource Matters.
- For Mineral Processing: The candidate should be a Graduate Degree holder in Mineral Process Engineering or Metallurgy with First class (minimum 60% marks) with experience as indicated in Mineral Beneficiation including Gravity methods, Magnetic Separation, Floating & Ore-Agglomeration in a reputed commercial plant.
- For Chemical Discipline: The candidate should be a MSc (Chemistry) Degree holder or equivalent with First class (minimum 60% marks) with specialization in Analytical/ Physical Chemistry. PhD is desired qualification for these positions. Experience as indicated in Chemical Analysis of Iron Ore with Scientific inference thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer is required for all these positions.
- The maximum age for all these positions is set at 45 years as on the date of advertisement.
The selection may be done through only Interview or through written Test and Interview as per the discretion of the NMDC.
Depending upon the performance Merit List the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through their recent Bio-Data featuring, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Specialization, contact Address etc. as available at the website of NMDC at http://www.nmdc.co.in/
- The candidates should complete their applications with facts
- The application form completed with all information and attached with the documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted to the following address as mentioned below so as to reach by the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 16-Dec-2013)
- Candidates are required to super scribe the Employment Notification No. and post for which they are applying on the envelope while sending the application.
- Address to send completed application form:
The Assistant General Manager (Personnel)
NMDC Limited., 10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan
Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>