Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 For 157 Posts of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining)
Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited is a Navratna Enterprise, under the administrative control of Government of India has passed a long history of 56 years since its incorporation. NLC has opencast coal mines and thermal power stations contributing more than 2740 Mega Watt of power for the nation. With the present announcement from NLC, young, energetic and aspiring candidates are invited for induction of 157 Posts of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) in S-I Grade in the corporation.
The criteria for eligibility and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 13-Aug-2014 from 1000 Hours
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02-Sept-2014 till 1700 Hours
- Last date for Sending Hardcopy of Online Application/ Prescribed Application for Technician Apprentice Trainee: 10-Sept-2014
- Date for reckoning Age limit: 01-Aug-2014
Details of Posts & Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) in S-I Grade: Total 157 Posts [UR-85, OBC-42, SC-29, ST-01]
Pay Scale provisions:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for remuneration in the scale of Rs.13000 – Rs.34000 with an annual increment of 3% in the IDA pattern in S-1 Grade.
- The approximate CTC will be around Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum.
- Apart from CTC the candidates will also be eligible to receive other perks and allowances as per rules of NLC.
Essential Criteria for Age:
- The candidates intending to apply for this position should not have reached the maximum age of 30 years as on 01-Aug-2014 to become eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/ OBC and others as per the central government norms.
Place of Posting:
- The selected candidates joining these posts are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture/ Associate/ subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
- The applicants interested for applying for these posts must have completed 3 years Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate to become eligible for consideration.
- The applicants selected for the positions of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) in S-1 Grade, and shall be sent for underground mining training in batches to other companies so as to enable them to obtain Overman Certificate under CMR Act, 1957.
- These candidates sent for underground Training shall execute a bond to serve the Company, as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a systematic procedure of Written Examination and Personal Interview for selection into the job positions.
- The selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM and Internal Candidates: No Application Fee
- For all others: Rs.300
- The fee can be remitted through ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com . Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in NCL website.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply through the Online Application Form Window as available at the website of NLC at http://www.nlcindia.com
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed notification available at the above website before applying.
- The candidates need to ensure that they fulfil the detailed requirement with facts and proofs
- The Candidates must bring the original application along with photocopies and originals of certificates in support of their age, education, caste verification and other essential considerations for Interview at the mentioned venue
- The candidates should bring recent passport size photographs to the interview venue.
- The encelope containing hardcopy of the application along with necessary certificates and fee payment details must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE (MINING) GRADE S-1” and should be sent through Post only.
- Address for Sending Hardcopy of Completed Application:
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
Human Resource Department, Corporate Office,
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1,
Neyveli – 607801, Tamil Nadu