Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of
- Graduate Executive Trainee [E-2 Grade], Manager [E-4 Grade], Deputy Chief Manager [E-5 Grade] in Human Resources discipline,
- Chief Manager [E-6 Grade] in Hospital Administration discipline,
- Deputy Medical Officer [E-3 Grade], Medical Officer [E-4 Grade], Deputy Chief Medical Officer [E-5 Grade] in Medical discipline, and
- Hindi Officer [E-2 Grade, and E-4 Grade] in Official Language discipline
- Opening Date to Submission of Online Application: 24-September-2014 by 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-October-2014 by 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 15-October-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource): 10 Posts
- Manager (Human Resource): 04 Posts
- Deputy Chief Manager (Human Resource): 04 Posts
- Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): 01 Post
- Deputy Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Medical Officer, and Deputy Medical Officer: 19 Posts
- Hindi Officer: 02 Posts
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through Online mode by using State Bank collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource): Rs. 20600-3%-46500
- Manager (Human Resource), Medical Officer: Rs. 29100-3%-54500
- Deputy Chief Manager (Human Resource), Deputy Medical Officer: Rs. 32900-3%-58000
- Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): Rs. 36600-3%-62000
- Deputy Medical Officer: Rs. 24900-3%-50500
- Hindi Officer: Rs. 20600-3%-46500 or 29100-3%-54500
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Test/ Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited www.nlcindia.com.
Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration–cum-Application Form & receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post(s).
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application form, and send their Registration-Cum-Application Form along with attested copies of required documents/ certificates either in English or Hindi, to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-I, Neyveli-607801, Tamil Nadu.
For more detail on this recruitment such as breakout of vacancies, age limit and relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences, detail selection process, list of documents to be attached with Registration-Cum-Application Form, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Neyvelli Lignite Corporation Limited here http://www.nlcindia.com/careers/advt_09_14%20engnew.pdf