Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is a Navratna awarded Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of Central Government has passed a long history of achievements in the last 56 years. Since its inception in 1956 The NLC is contributing to nation’s growth and development with its opencast coal mines and thermal power stations contributing more than 2740 Mega Watt of power generation. With the present Annual Turnover of Rs.4866 Cores NLC is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation in the country.
All the Mines and Power Stations of NLC are ISO Certified for Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System. Working with such a versatile profile of organization is a dream for millions of youths in India.
With the present announcement from NLC, applications are invited for filling up various positions from young and energetic professionals having excellence in their core competencies. The criteria for eligibility and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under.
Mode of Application: Online Only through the website of NLC at http://www.nlcindia.com
- Starting date of Online Registration – 8-April-2013 from 1000 hours
- Closing date of Online Registration – 29-April-2013 till 1700 hours
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the Online Application with all documents and fee receipt: 6-May-2013 till 1700 hours
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Experience: 1-April-2013
Details of Posts & Respective Vacancies:
Medical: Total 12 Posts out of which 3 are reserved for OBC and 1 post for SC
- Asst. Medical Officer (Grade-E2)
- Deputy Medical Officer (Grade-E3)
- Medical Officer (Grade-E4)
- Senior Medical Officer (Grade-E5)
Mining: Total 3 Posts out of which 1 is reserved for OBC
- General Manager-Mining (Grade-E8)
Official Language: Total 9 Posts out of which 2 are reserved for OBC and 2 for SC
- Hindi Officer (Grade-E2) – 1 post for SC
- Hindi Officer (Grade-E4) – 1 post for UR
- Hindi Translator (Grade-W3) – 7 posts (UR-01, SC-01, OBC-02)
Essential Criteria for Age, Pay Scale and Experience:
- For Official Language and Mining Positions–
- W-3 – Max age 30 years, Expected CTC – Rs.3.2 Lakhs, Experience – NIL
- E-2 – Max age 32 years, Expected CTC – Rs.7.4 Lakhs, Experience – 1 year
- E-4 – Max age 36 years, Expected CTC – Rs.10.9 Lakhs, Experience – 7 years
- E-8 – Max age 54 years, Expected CTC – Rs.20.7 Lakhs, Experience – 21 years
- For Medical Positions–
- E-2 – Max age 32 years, Expected CTC – Rs.7.4 Lakhs, Experience – NIL
- E-3 – Max age 34 years, Expected CTC – Rs.9 Lakhs, Experience – 2 years for PG Diploma holders and NIL for PG Degree holders
- E-4 – Max age 36 years, Expected CTC – Rs.10.9 Lakhs, Experience – 4 years for PG Diploma holders and 2 years for PG Degree holders
- E-5 – Max age 40 years, Expected CTC – Rs.12.3 Lakhs, Experience – 9 years for PG Diploma holders and 7 years for PG Degree holders
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms
Essential Criteria for Stream of Education:
- Education –
- For Medical Discipline – The applicant must have passed MBBS and should have Post Graduate qualifications in General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology & Dermatology
- For Mining Discipline – The applicant must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (4 Yrs) or AMIE in Mining and First Class Mine Manager Certificate of Competency under Coal Mine Regulations, 1957
- For Official Language discipline – (for Hindi Officer) The applicant must have passed any degree with English as a subject and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi
- For Official Language discipline – (for Hindi Translator) The applicant must have passed any degree with English as a subject and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi. Additionally the candidate should have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. The applicant should have working knowledge of computer using Hindi Software and Knowledge in Tamil Language (both Read and Write)
- For Unreserved Category & OBC: Rs.300
- For all reserved category such as SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and internal employees: Fees exempted
- The fee can be remitted through a Demand Draft in favour of “Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Neyveli–1” payable at Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through a systematic procedure of Personal Interview and Skill Test for selective posts.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of NLC at http://www.nlcindia.com
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill the details with facts and proofs
- The Candidates must retain their email ID and the hardcopy of the application along with the true copy of the receipt of the fee payment to be verified during the later stages of selection.
- Any form of impersonation or misleading information may subject to disqualification
- The Hard Copy of the Online Application completed in all respect and attached with all credential certificates and fee payment Demand Draft must be sent to the following address so as to reach by 6-May-2013.
- The envelope should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………GRADE………” in bold and capital letters.
- Address to send the detailed application (Hard Copy):
The Dy. General Manager (HR)
Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department
Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Block-1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamil Nadu