National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Engineer/ Officer, Trainee Officer, Medical Officer, and Assistant Rajbhasha Officer.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 02-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 23-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 10-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: 128 Vacancies
Backlog Vacancies for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 35 Posts [SC- 07, ST- 06, OBC- 22]
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 16 Posts [SC- 05, ST- 01, OBC- 10]
- Trainee Engineer (E &C): 05 Posts [SC- 01, OBC- 04]
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (IT): 01 Post [OBC- 01]
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geology): 03 Posts [SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 01]
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geophysicist): 01 Post [OBC- 01]
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geo Technical): 02 Posts [SC- 01, OBC- 01]
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Earthquake): 01 Post [OBC- 01]
- Trainee Officer (HR): 05 Posts [SC- 01, OBC- 04]
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 20 Posts [SC- 03, ST- 11, OBC- 06]
- Medical Officer: 05 Posts [OBC- 05]
- Trainee Officer (Law): 03 Posts [SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 01]
- Trainee Officer (PR): 03 Posts [SC- 01, OBC- 02]
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts [SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 11]
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretory): 05 Posts [Unreserved- 03, SC- 01, OBC- 01]
- Trainee Engineer (Safety): 10 Posts [Unreserved- 07, SC- 01, OBC- 02]
Upper Age Limit: 33 years for Medical Officer, 35 years for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, and 30 years for all other posts.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/E &C/), Trainee Engineer/ Officer (IT/ Geology/Geophysicist/ Geo Technical/Earthquake), Trainee Officer (HR/ Finance/Law/ PR/Company Secretory): Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 24900-3%46500/-
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: Rs. 16400-3%-40500/-
- Trainee Engineer (Safety): Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and interview.
- For General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of registration fee.
- Candidates can make the payment in form of pay-in-slip in State bank of India specially opened account number 31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited, www.nhpcindia.com
Candidates are suggested to take printout of completed online application form and send it along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement through register post/ courier to the Post Box No.364 at Amar Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121003 (Haryana) .
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences if any, relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, examination centres, service agreement bond, steps for applying online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from NHPC, here, http://www.nhpcindia.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/srd2015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>