NHPC, a Mini Ratna Enterprise, formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation was established in 1975. It incorporates the objective of planning, promoting and organizing an efficient and integrated hydroelectric power development.
Advertisement Number: NH/Rectt. /01/ 2013
NHPC Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Trainee Engineers in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical disciplines. Candidates are required to appear in GATE 2014 to be eligible for applying to NHPC Trainee Engineers (E2 Grade) Project 2014-15.
For GATE 2014: To get detail information on GATE 2014 visit http://employmentnews.indialist.org/category/gate-2014/ OR http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/
- Commencement of online submission of GATE Application: September 2, 2013
- Last date for online submission of GATE Application: October 03, 2013
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices: October 10, 2013
- GATE Examination: Between February 01, 2014 and March 02, 2014
- Announcement of GATE Results: March 28, 2014
- Online submission of applications commences: January 07, 2014
- Last date for on-line submission of applications: January 21, 2014
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application along with other documents: February 05, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
Trainee Engineer (Civil) – 25 Vacancies
Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – 130 Vacancies
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – 25 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 180
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on April 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc. Engineering). Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Or AMIE in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through NHPC Limited website here http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm, once successfully get the registration number for GATE-2014.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from NHPC, here.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh