New Mangalore Port Trust invites application from eligible candidates for the various class I, class II, class III, and class IV post as Sr. Deputy Chief Accounts Officer (class I), Marine Engineer (class I), Dy. Marine Engineer (class I), Senior Medical Officer (General Duty – class I), Asst. Engineer (Electrical – class II), Asst. Engineer (Mechanical – class II), Senior Translator (class III), and Maistry (class IV).
Last Date for Online Application: March 02, 2013
Names & Nature of the Posts:
- Sr. Deputy Chief Accounts Officer – On Deputation Basis that may likely to be absorbed.
- Marine Engineer – Direct Recruitment
- Dy. Marine Engineer – Direct Recruitment
- Senior Medical Officer (General Duty) – Direct Recruitment
- Asst. Engineer (Electrical) – Direct Recruitment, Reserved for PWD candidate – Hearing Impaired
- Asst. Engineer (Mechanical) – Direct Recruitment, Reserved for PWD candidate – Ortho
- Senior Translator – Direct Recruitment Limited to Karnataka only
- Maistry – Direct Recruitment Limited to Karnataka only (Reserved for ST candidate)
Age Limit: As on January 01, 2013
- Marine Engineer and Senior Medical Officer (General Duty): Maximum 40 years
- Asst. Engineer (Electrical), Dy. Marine Engineer and Asst. Engineer (Mechanical): Maximum 35 years
- Senior Translator: Maximum 28 years
- Maistry: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Sr. Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Marine Engineer: Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Dy. Marine Engineer: Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Senior Medical Officer (General Duty): Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Asst. Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Asst. Engineer (Mechanical): Rs. 16400-40500
- Senior Translator: Rs. 11000-29400/-
- Maistry: Rs. 8300-18600/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based written test or oral interview or both as may be decided by the management.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their Applications completed in all manners along with attested copies of certificates with regard to qualification/experience, age proof, caste, experience etc. and must super scribe as “Application for the post of ————— (Post applied for)” to the Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575010.
For more information on this recruitment such as educational qualification, experiences, prescribed application format and much more, please refer to official advertisement from New Mangalore Port Trust here New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment Jobs 2013.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>