New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/ UT only. Selected candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of six months.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 18-October-2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 10-November-2014
- Payment of Application Fee: From 18-October-2014 to 10-November-2014
- Online Examination: 17-January-2015, 18-January-2015, 24-January-2015 (Tentative Dates)
- Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 Days prior to the Date of Examination (Tentative)
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Assistants Class III Cadre – 1536 Vacancies (General-830, OBC-457, SC-175, ST-74)
Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 30-June-2014; i.e. candidates should be born between 1st July 1984 and 30th June 1996, both days inclusive.
Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age limit as per rules.
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/ Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% marks for Ex-servicemen, SC/ ST and PWD candidates). Candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270- 790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis online examination, Interview, and Computer Proficiency Test.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SER/ Females candidates: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For All other category candidates: Rs.500/- (Application Fee plus Intimation Charges)
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited, www.newindia.co.in.
Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt, and online Application Form for further references.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, State/ Union Territory wise Vacancies, detail eligibility criteria and selection process, pre examination training, examination centres, list of documents to be produced at the time of interview, instructions t fill the online application, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from New India Assurance Company Limited, here Recruitment of 1536 Assistants in New India Assurance Company Limited.