Netarhat Vidyalaya Samiti invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Teacher, Medical Officer and Bursar.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Number of Vacancies:
- Teacher: 07 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Bursar: 01 Post
Upper Age Limit as on 01-January-2015:
- Teachers: 40 years for General candidates, 45 years for SC/ ST category , 43 for Women (General / Backward Class /Most Backward Class), and 42 years for Backward Class and Most Backward Class candidates.
- Medical officer, Bursar: 35 years for General candidates, 40 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 38 for Women(General / Backward Class /Most Backward Class), and 37 years for Backward Class and Most Backward Class candidates.
Probation Period: 01 year
- Teacher: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Bursar: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Application Fee: Rs 250/-
- SC, ST, and OBC category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates must deposit the fee in form of Demand draft of Rs 250/- in favour of the Principal, Netarhat Vidyalaya Samiti, payable at Netarhat.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, GD, Interview or any test if required.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with the certified/ self attested copies of requested documents/ certificate by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Simple Post/ Courier to the office of
The Principal, Netarhat Residential School, P.O. – Netarhat, Via – Gumla, Dist – Latehar (Jharkhand) – 835218
Applicants are suggested to mention The Post applied for and Advertisement Number, on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required educational qualification, detail selection process, job profile, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Netarhat Vidyalaya Samiti, here, http://www.netarhatvidyalaya.com/current/pdf/2015/03_01_2015_advt_tchrs.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>