National Cooperative Development Corporation, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various post on direct recruitment basis. Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test/ written test/ interview.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-May-2015
- Deputy Director- 07 Posts (One Post each in Sugar, Civil, Finance, Fisheries specialisation; and Post in General)
- Assistant Director- 15 Posts (08 Posts in General; and 03 Posts in Finance, 02 Posts in Civil, 01 Post in Sugar, and 01 Post in Legal specialisation)
- Programme Officer- 27 Posts (23 Posts in General; and 02 Posts in MIS, 01 Posts in Civil, 01 Post in Electrical specialisation)
- Senior Personal Assistant- 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 14 Posts
Upper Age Limit As on 15-May-2015: 35 years for Deputy Director positions, 30 years for Assistant Director/ Programme Officer positions, and 27 years for Senior Personal Assistant/ Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant positions.
- Deputy Director: Rs.15600-39100/- (Pay Band- 3) + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- and other benefits as per central government policy
- Assistant Director: Rs.15600-39100/- (Pay Band- 3) + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other benefits as per central government policy
- Programme Officer: Rs.9300-34800/- (Pay Band- 2) + Grade Pay Rs.4600/- and other benefits as per central government policy
- Senior Personal Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- (Pay Band- 2) + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- and other benefits as per central government policy
- Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- and other benefits as per central government policy
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee through online payment gate way at the time of making online application.
SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of National Cooperative Development Corporation, www.ncdc.in
Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the application generated online, for further references.
Candidates make sure that he/ she fulfill the educational qualification, experience, age and other criteria, before applying for the same.
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from National Cooperative Development Corporation, here, National Cooperative Development Corporation Recruitment April 2015 Advertisement.