Naval Dockyard, Western Naval Command, Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of post of Chargeman Classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-industrial, in Naval Ship Repair yard (Karwar), Naval Dockyard (Mumbai), and all other outlying units of Western Naval Command. Applicants must choose any one discipline only.
Chargeman- Engineering Discipline- 33 Posts
Chargeman- Electrical Discipline- 14 Posts
Chargeman- Weapon Discipline- 08 Posts
Chargeman- Construction Discipline- 24 Posts
Chargeman- Maintenance Discipline- 10 Posts
Chargeman- Production, Planning and Control Discipline- 32 Posts
- Engineering Discipline includes trades of Foundry, Engine Fitter, Ref & AC fitter, ICE fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter.
- Electrical Discipline includes trades of Electrical/ Power.
- Weapon Discipline includes Electronic Fitter, Instrument Fitter, Radio Fitter, Weapon Fitter.
- Construction Discipline includes trades of Painter, Plater, Rigger, Ship Fitter, Shipwright, Lagger, Welder.
- Maintenance Discipline includes trades of Civil Work, ICE Fitter(Crane), Mill Wright Fitter.
- Production, Planning and Control Discipline -No feeder grade, any discipline can apply.
The candidate will be selected based on the Written Test (100 objective type questions based on syllabus of Degree in Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)/ Diploma in Engineering/ Management/ Supervisory Skills/ General Knowledge/ General English (Matriculation level)).
Most Important Dates:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: On the Third Day of Publication in Employment News [Dated 24th to 30th December 2016 Issue] Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 Days after the Last Date of Publication in Employment News
Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University; OR possess a Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on the closing date for submission of online Applications. However, relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates is applicable as per central government rules.
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs. 35400-81200/- in Level 6 (corresponding to Sixth CPC scale of Rs. 9300-34800 (Pay Band-2) Grade Pay 4200/-)
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Naval Dockyard, Western Naval Command, Indian Navy. For complete detail on this recruitment and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Mumbai, here, www.jobsuchi.com