National Textiles Corporation Ltd. is a schedule-A Central Public Sector Undertaking mandated for manufacturing and marketing of clothes and yarn, both in domestic and international markets. Established in the year 1968 for revival of sick textile industries in the country this has developed into one of the most versatile CPSU with expansion of its coverage to international arena.
With the recent notification from NTC, it intends to induct fresh recruitment as Assistant Managers and Management Trainee Profiles. The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 01-April-2013 from 0600 hours
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 26-April-2013 till 23:59 hours
- Date for reckoning age and education: 31-March-2013
- Receipt of hardcopy of Application with DD: 02-May-2013
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager: Total 12 Posts
a) Technical – 03
b) HR – 02
c) Marketing – 05
d) Finance – 02
- Management Trainees: Total 09 Posts
a) Technical – 02
b) Finance – 05
c) Engineering – 02
- Assistant Managers: Rs.12600 – Rs.32500 in IDA pattern (in E-0 Scale)
- Management Trainees: Rs.12600 – Rs.32500 in IDA pattern (in E-0 Scale)
Education & Experience: Minimum qualifying mark is 60% (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- Assistant Manager:
a) Technical – Must be a Graduate Engineer in Textile Technology/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering Branch with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
b) HR – Must be a Post Graduate Degree holder/ MBA/ MSW(in HR with two years full time course for all) with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
c) Marketing – Must be a Post Graduate Degree holder/ MBA (in Marketing with two years full time course for all) with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
d) Finance – Must be a CA/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance after completion of two years full time course with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Management Trainees:
e) Technical – Must be a Graduate Engineer in Textile Technology
f) Finance – Must be a CA/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance after completion of two years full time course
g) Engineering – Must be a Graduate Engineer in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Managers: The applicant should not have crossed the max age limit of 35 years as on 31-March-2013
- Management Trainees: The applicant should not have crossed the max age limit of 30 years as on 31-March-2013
- Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for categories as per Government norms
Training/ Probation Period:
- Assistant Managers: The applicant would be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining
- Management Trainees: The applicant would be on a Training Period for a period of 6 months from the date of joining. Upon successful completion of the training they may be inducted as Assistant Managers in the same scale of pay.
- The candidates interested to apply for the job positions will have to pay an application fee of Rs.300 only in favour of National Textile Corporation Ltd. payable at New Delhi in shape of a Crossed Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank.
- Applications received without a Demand Draft as application fees will not be accepted for consideration.
- However, the fees are exempted for SC, ST and PWD candidates
Mode of Selection:
- Assistant Managers: The applicants will undergo a process of scrutiny of application, Interview and Group Discussion for final selection.
- Management Trainees: The applicants will undergo a process of Written test, Interview/ GD. The candidates selected in the written exam will only be allowed for GD/ PI rounds.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply through NTC’s Online Registration System uploaded on the company website only.
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the website before applying.
- The online registration will be available on the website http://www.ntcltd.co.in/
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- Once the submission is over through Online portal, the System will generate a unique Registration No and Slip. Candidates are advised to take a printout of Registration slip and submit that with all essential certificates and Demand Draft to the following address by ORDINARY POST only to complete the registration procedure:
- Address to send the hardcopy of application:
National Textile Corporation Ltd.
Post Bag No: 7 (Seven)
Lodi Road Head Post Office
New Delhi, Pin – 110003
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>