NSC Recruitment 2014 for Engagement of 60 Marketing Executives and 10 Team Leaders
National Seeds Corporation (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture. NSC was established in 1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops through its registered seed growers. There are about 8000 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programs in different agro-climatic conditions. The turnover of the Corporation for the F.Y. 2012-13 was Rs.691.34 crores.
With the recent initiative from the NSC, a combined recruitment notification has been published for contractual engagement of Marketing Executives and Team Leaders in each of its 10 regional Offices. The recruitment will be conducted through a merit basis selection modality.
The details of the application criteria and the minimum eligibility conditions are detailed as under:
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 15-Apr-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-Apr-2014
Cadre of Recruitment & Number of vacancies:
- Marketing Executive: 06 Posts in each of its Regional Offices (total 60)
- Team Leader: 01 Post in each of its Regional Offices (total 10)
Details of Regional Offices:
Period of Engagement:
- The engagement for these posts will be purely contractual in nature and will be detailed as per the requirement and convenience of National Seeds Corporation Limited.
Pay Provisions and Remunerations:
- Marketing Executive: The applicants selected for these posts will be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.15100 per month (including TA)
- Team Leader: The applicants selected for these posts will be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.24000 per month (including TA & DA)
- Other allowances and perks may be allowed to these Positions as per the NFSM regulations.
Vital Academic And Experiences:
The academic requirements for various positions are varied as per the nature of the job. They are:
- Marketing Executive: The applicants should have B.Sc (Agriculture) preferably with sale experience of one (1) year in any company of seed, pesticide, Agril. Micro nutrient etc. Company.
- Team Leader: The applicants should have M.Sc (Agriculture/Allied) in addition to MBA with 2 year field experience in reputed company of seed pesticide, Agril. Micro nutrient etc. Company.
- Marketing Executive: The applicants should not have crossed 30 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Team Leader: The applicants should not have crossed 35 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the NSC Limited.
- The selection for Interview will be done through career marks and experience.
How to Apply:
- The details about educational qualification, experience and other criterion for the position and format for sending application are available at www.indiaseeds.com/career/NSC%20Advt._ME_TL28032014.pdf
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions and who are interested to apply can do so through the prescribed format of application or through their own Bio-Data and send that along with other essential documents.
- The Application should reach the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 15-Apr-2014)
- The applications should be forwarded by Post or by Hand.
- The completed applications should be forwarded to the Regional Offices (address as available at http://indiaseeds.com/regional-offices.html) well in advance:
- Any form of canvassing may reject the candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>