National Book Trust, under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Marketing Executive, Shop Assistant, and Junior Library Assistant on direct recruitment basis for its Head Office, New Delhi and its Regional Offices/ BPC Kochi.
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 28-March-2015
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 27-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Marketing Executive: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Shop Assistant: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Junior Library Assistant: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Marketing Executive, Shop Assistant: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- Junior Library Assistant: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Marketing Executive: Candidates must have completed Degree from a recognized university; and have knowledge of English and Hindi for New Delhi, and knowledge of Kannada/ Malayalam/ Tamil/ Telugu for Bengaluru for which the appointment is to be made. Candidates should have five years experience in book selling.
- Shop Assistant: Candidates must have completed Degree from a recognized university; and have working knowledge of English and Hindi, Candidates should have three years experience in book selling.
- Junior Library Assistant: Candidates must have passed matriculation, and have Certificate in Library Science.
- Marketing Executive: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Shop Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Junior Library Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Fees: Rs. 300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- in favour of Director, National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi. Candidates must write their names and the post applied for on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send completed application form in prescribed format along with requested demand draft, all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement to the
Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
Applicants are suggested to superscribe the envelope with ‘Application for the post of ___.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment notification from National Book Trust, here, NBT India Recruitment April 2015 Notification For Various Positions.