Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 in the beautiful hill station city of Nainital, located in the northern part of India. The bank has now spread its wings in Uttar Pradesh and has more than hundred branches in various states like Delhi, Haryana as well as Rajasthan. It makes a business turnover of around INR 5,500 crores and is considered to be a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
The Nainital Bank Ltd. believes in the strength and integrity of relationships built with its customers. With over 89 years of experience in the banking industry and a network of 101 branches spread over Uttaranchal, UP, Haryana, Delhi & Rajasthan, we have always been active in extending financial support and adapting to your changing needs.
With the recent release of notification, the Nainital Bank Limited has releases notification to adopt competent candidates for Management Trainee positions.
Period of Training:
- The candidates selected for joining the bank as Management Trainee will have to undergo a training period of 2 years from the date of joining in the bank.
- Upon successful completion of the Training Period, these candidates may be inducted in the Bank on regular basis as DRO’s in the pay scale JMGS-I/ Officer Scale-I with scale along with additional perks and allowances like TA, DA, HRA, and other provisions as per the ruling and discretion of the Bank.
The details of the vacancies and the comprehensive procedure of application is drafted underneath for your easy reference and follow up:
Position of Vacancies: Management Trainee
Intended number of inductions: To be intimated later.
Mode of Application: Through prescribed format of application only
Important Schedule of Events:
- Date of publication of Notification: 20-June-2014
- Final Date for receipt of Completed Applications: 20-July-2014
Intended Scale Pay Provisions:
- The candidates who will be selected to join the bank as Management Trainee will be entitled to receive a consolidated remuneration @ Rs.18000 per month in the first year and Rs.23000 per month in the second year of the Training Period.
Age related Norms:
- The bank expects the candidates to be within the age group of 21 – 27 years as on 30-June-2014.
- The candidates who belong to communities like, SC, ST, PWD and OBC, Ex-SM etc, will be considered for relaxation in maximum age limit as per standard norms.
- A person must have secured Graduation with minimum 60% marks and Post-Graduation with minimum 55% marks in any stream such as Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Agriculture/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Law/ HRM)
- The SC/ST candidates will be offered 5% relaxation in the consideration of marks.
- A candidate must have the minimum basic knowledge in Computer Operation.
Fees for Application Processing:
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 400 only
For all others including OBC: Rs. 800 only
- The application fee can be remitted to the bank through NEFT as per the information below.
Beneficiary: The Nainital Bank Limited
Branch: Mall Road Branch, Nainital
Type of Account: Current Account
Account No.: 100214
IFC Code: NTBL0NAI001
- No other mode of payment of fees will be entertained.
- Proof of payment of fee with MUR No./ NEFT Sequence No. should be appended with the application form.
- The selection will be made on the basis of a Personal Interview, considering the academics and experiecne as per the discretion of the Nainital Bank Limited.
- The candidates will be selected on a Merit Ranking order
- The Bank reserve the right to short list amongst eligible candidates applied for Management Trainee, in case applications are received in huge numbers.
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Nainital Bank at http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
- The candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/Documents/MT_June_2014.pdf, before applying for these posts.
- The candidates should make sure to fill-up the exact and precise details with respect to Date of Birth, Age, Fathers name, Educational Qualification and percentage of marks, etc.
- No further changes in the data are allowed by the bank after the final submission.
- A valid email ID is mandatory for filling the application.
- The application completed in all respect and attached with photocopies of Certificates, with photographs and signature and Fee Payment confirmation sleep, need to enclosed in an envelope and should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE” in bold and capital letter.
- The enveloper should be sent by Post to the following address so as to reach before the last date (20-July-2014)
- Address to send the detailed application:
The Vice President [HRM]
The Nainital Bank Limited
Head Office, Seven Oaks Building
Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001
- The bank reserves the right to change or alter the norms as an when required
- The candidates are advised to follow the website of the bank at regular intervals for updates to this notification.
- Candidates are required to keep their email ID active throughout.
- The final decision of the bank for selection of candidates will be treated as final and binding on the candidates
- Any instance of using unfair means/ unethical activities will be strongly dealt with disciplinary actions