Nainital Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Credit Officers, Clerks, and Management Trainees.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: July 20, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Credit Officers in Officers Grade/ Scale I
- Management Trainees
Age Limit: As on June 30, 2013
- Clerks and Management Trainees: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Credit Officers in Officers Grade/ Scale I: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- Clerks: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/-
- Credit Officers in Officers Grade/ Scale I: Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/-
Remuneration for Management Trainees:
- For 1st year: Rs. 15,000.00 per month
- For 2nd year: Rs. 20,000.00 per month
- Clerks: Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Credit Officers in Officers Grade/ Scale I:
- Management Trainees: Graduate/Post Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Agriculture and Management from recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks.
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.300/-
For other category candidates: Rs.600/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Nainital Bank Ltd payable at Nainital.
Selection Process: Online written test, followed by group discussion and /or interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with photocopies of certificates in support of age proof, educational qualification, experience, caste certificate, and requested Demand Draft to The Vice President, HRM, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001
Candidates must super scribe as name of the post applied for such as “Application for the post of Clerk”, “Application for the Assignment of Job as Management Trainee”, and “Application for the Post of Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-I” whichever applicable. For more information on this recruitment such as, relaxation in age limit, required experience, prescribed application format, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Nainital Bank, here http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/Documents/Recruitment.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>