Office of the Director General of Police, Nagaland, Kohima, invites applications from eligible male/ female candidates from eastern districts of Tucnsang, Mon, Kiphire, and Longleng belonmging to the various tribes as Chang, Khiamungan, Konyak, Phom, Sangtam, and Yimchunger for recruitment of various posts in police department.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-April-2015
Recruitment will be conducted by recruitment board constituted by Police Headquarters for the purpose. As per government policy, 33% posts are reserved for female candidates.
- UBSI [Sub-Inspector]- 04 Posts
- ABSI [Sub-Inspector]- 03 Posts
- ASI [Assistant Sub-Inspector]- 07 Posts
- THC- 07 Posts
- HAV- 10 Posts
- UBC [Constable]- 93 Posts
- ABC [Constable]- 184 Posts
- For UBSI, ABSI: Candidates must be graduate in arts/ science/ technical or equivalent of recognised university/ institutions.
- For ASI: Candidates must have passed intermediate (12th standard) or equivalent.
- For THC, HAV: Candidates must have passed matriculation (10th standard) or equivalent.
- For UBC, ABC: Candidates must have passed class VI from NBSE or other board of school education of India.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 24-March-2015.
- For UBSI, ABSI: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- For ASI: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- For THC, HAV: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- For UBC, ABC: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/- at the time of submission of application.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to submit duly completed application form in prescribed format along with three passport size photograph in colour measuring 45mm*35mm, attested copies of required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; to the respective district superintendent of police, OR, to Assistant Inspector General of Police (Adm) PHQ, Kohima.
For more detail on this recruitment, please refer to official recruitment notification from Nagaland Police, here, http://nagapol.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement.pdf