National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, owned by Government of India and Reserve Bank of India, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, Protocol & Security Service, and Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) in NABARD.
- Opening Date for Online Application Registration: From 24-December-2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Registration: 15-January-2015
- Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: From 24 December 2014 to 15 January 2015
- Month of Preliminary Examination (Tentatively): February/ March 2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS): 100 Posts
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Rajbhasha Service: 09 Posts
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Legal Service: 03 Posts
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Protocol and Security Service: 10 Posts
- Managers (Grade ‘B’) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS): 06 Posts
Age as on 30-November-2014:
- For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’, and Manager in Grade ‘B’: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ in Protocol and Security Service: Minimum 25 and Maximum 40 Years
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): Rs. 17100-1000(11) – 28100-EB- 1000(4)-32100-1100(1)- 33200/-
- Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS): Rs. 21000-1000(9) – 30000-EB- 1000(2) -32000-1100(4) – 36400/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personal Interview.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs.100/- only Intimation charges
- For Grade ‘A’ Posts: Rs.650/- as application fee + Rs.100/- only Intimation charges
- For Grade ‘B’ Posts: Rs.750/- as application fee + Rs.100/- only Intimation charges
Candidates can make the payment in the mode Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Applicants are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, www.nabard.org.
candidates are suggested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, before applying the same.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required educational qualification and experiences, detail selection process, examination pattern and syllabus, examination centres, pre examination training, step by step information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, here https://www.nabard.org/pdf/Full_Text_English_Advertisement_for_Grade_A_and_B_as_on_12_12_2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>