The Municipal Corporation of Delhi is one of the largest civic bodies of India offering civil administration services to 8 out of the 9 districts of the state of Delhi. This is an autonomous body set up by the state for management and monitoring through various public departments in the state. Within its jurisdiction are some of the most densely populated areas in the world. It has also the unique distinction of providing civic services to rural and urban villages, resettlement colonies, regularised unauthorised colonies, Slum/Squatter Settlements, private ‘katras’ within its jurisdiction.
With the present announcement, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi invites competent applications for 129 positions (tentatively) of Assistant Malaria Inspectors (AMI)/ Vaccinator(APHI) under Public Health department.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of closing of acceptance of Application Forms: 10-June-2013 till 5:00 PM
Details of Job Positions:
- Name of the Job Position: Assistant Malaria Inspectors (AMI)/ Vaccinator(APHI)
- Department: Public Health
- Number of Vacancies: 129 posts (Reservation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates will be applicable as per norms)
- Type of Recruitment: Contractual mode. The contract engagement will be for a period of Six months or till regular incumbents joins from DSSSB , whichever is earlier.
- Pay Scale: As per the norms of MCD of Delhi on a fixed monthly allowance/ emoluments
- Age Limit: The applicants should be within 18 – 28 years of age to be eligible to apply. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates as per rules
- Education: The applicant must have passed Matriculation with minimum 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks and must have completed a Diploma Course for Sanitary Inspectors /Health Inspectors from a recognized institute to be eligible to apply. Extra weightage will be given for experience in the field and for additional qualification in Intermediate, graduation and post graduation with science.
- Preliminary Selection and short-listing on the basis of marks obtained
- Screening Test (as per the discretion of the MCD of Delhi)
- Interview/ Personality Test
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through Online mode only at the website of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi as described at http://184.108.40.206/recruitment/control/viewrecruitmentlist?nameOfPost=11250_AMI/APHI&payScaleId=10061&jobRequisitionId=10480.
- All Applications should be filled in completely and photographs and signatures must be uploaded during the time of application.
- After submission of application, the candidates are advised to keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference
- Crucial date for confirmation of age, education and experience is 10-June-2013