Employment Advertisement No: 46/2013
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the flagship Company from India which has attained MAHARATNA status in April, 2012. This Company has been ranked the 2nd in the world in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. As a subsidiary of ONGC, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL), is operating around the Mangalore coast and is one of the major shareholders of success of ONGC. MRPL has a design capacity to process 15 million metric tonnes per annum and is the only Refinery in India to have 2 Hydrocrackers producing Premium Diesel (High Cetane). It is also the only Refinery in India to have 2 CCRs producing Unleaded Petrol of High Octane.
MRPL invited competent individuals to apply for the positions in Management cadre. The details of the vacancy positions are as mentioned below:
Total Number of vacancies to be filled up: 07 Positions
- Senior Manager (Law) – 1 Post in E-5 Grade
- Manager (Shipping)- 1 Post in E-4 Grade
- Manager (Law) – 1 Post in E-4 Grade
- Manager (Retail Engineering) – 1 Post in E-4 Grade
- Manager (Real Estate) – 1 Post in E-4 Grade
- Manager (Petrochemical Sales) – 1 Post in E-4 Grade
- Dy. Manager (Technical Sales) – 1 Post in E-3 Grade
Out of 5 Posts of Managers 2 posts are intended for unreserved category, 1 for SC, and 2 for OBC candidates. Other positions are unreserved in nature
- E-5 Grade: Rs.36600 – Rs.62000 in IDA pattern
- E-4 Grade: Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 in IDA pattern
- E-3 Grade: Rs.29100 – Rs.54500 in IDA pattern
- Starting date for receipt of Online Applications: 27-March-2013
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 26-April-2013 till 1800 hours
- Last date for receipt of documents along with online acknowledgement slip: 06-May-2013
Criteria with respect to Age:
- For Senior Manager: Max age is 41 years
- For Manager: Max age is 38 years
- For Dy Manager: Max age is 35 years
The age will be reckoned as on 30-April-2013
In case of SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM and Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms
Academics & Experience:
- Senior Manager (Law): A candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks with minimum 13 years of work experience in the legal department in an executive position of a company/ PSU/ Govt of India organization. Candidates applying from PSU’s should be working minimum in the position of Manager in IDA pay scale
- Manager (Shipping): A candidate must be a Graduate in Engineering/ Science/ BSc (Nautical Science)/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Shipping Management with minimum 8 years experience in Oil/ Tanker/ Shipping in Executive position Or a Master Mariner with similar experience Or, a Dy. Manager in PSU with similar experience.
- Manager (Law): A candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks with minimum 10 years of work experience in the legal department in an executive position of a company/ PSU/ Govt of India organization. Candidates applying from PSU’s should be working minimum in the position of Dy. Manager in IDA pay scale
- Manager (Retail Engineering): A candidate must be an Engineering Graduate with at least 10 years post qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in planning and construction of retails outlets of Oil Company.
- Manager (Real Estate): A candidate must be a Law Graduate (LLB) with at least 10 years post qualification experience, out of which at least 3 years must be in field of acquiring or managing real estate for any company.
- Manager (Petrochemical Sales): A candidate must be an Engineering Graduate with at least 10 years post qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in the field of polymer sales in India.
- Dy. Manager (Technical Sales): A candidate must be an Engineering Graduate with at least 7 years post qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in the field of polymer sales in India.
Mode of Application:
- For general and OBC : Rs. 500 (excluding bank commission)
- For SC/ST/PWD: Fees exempted
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All fees are to be remitted as a Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India in favor of Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited Account no. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871)
- The fees also can be transferred ONLINE through Net banking
- The selection will be based on i) Written Test, and ii) Personal Interview (either or, both)
Information to be at hand for filling up Online application:
- Complete abidance to terms and conditions of eligibility norms as available online at www.mrpl.co.in
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application
- Challan downloaded from the website, completely filled in and fee deposited in concerned account
- Recent passport size photograph, Bank Challan copy and scanned image of signature
How To Apply Online:
- Logon to the website of MRPL at www.mrpl.co.in or at http://jobs.mrpl.co.in/advt42/ and click on “Apply Online”
- Select the post and fill in the requisite details in the online application format
- Preview the entered details, edit if required otherwise submit the application
- Once you submit the Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number, password, and an email will be sent to you mentioning the same.
- Take a printout of your Registered Application by clicking on the name of the post under Print Form Section.
- After submission of online applications, online receipt will be generated which has to be downloaded immediately.
- The candidates are required to send the acknowledgement slip with affixed photograph along with Xerox copy of educational (from matriculation onwards), experience, caste certificate, copy of challan to the following address by Registered Post with AD so as to reach the address on or before the described date.
Dy General Manager (HR – Recruitment)
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Keep a NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. Organization/PSU
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates.