Employment Advertisement No: 45/2012
- Starting date for receipt of Online Applications: 15th of August 2012, 1000 Hours
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 14th of September 2012, till 1800 Hours
- Last date for receipt of documents along with online acknowledgement slip: 28th of September 2012
About the Company:
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the flagship Company from India which has attained MAHARATNA status in April, 2012. This Company has been ranked the 2nd in the world in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. As a subsidiary of ONGC, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL), is operating around the Mangalore coast and is one of the major shareholders of success of ONGC.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., a Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore invites applications from final year Engineering students passing out in 2012 or passed out in 2012 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers under the Apprentice Act 1961, in various desciplines as Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation. The details of the vacancy positions are as mentioned below:
Note: The engagement as Apprentices is subject to registration from Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai.
Total Number of vacancies for Graduate Apprentice Engineer: 20 [UR -11, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5, PWD- As per Government Rules]
- Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Chemical)- 10 Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Mechanical)- 06 vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Electrical)- 02 vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Instrumentation)- 02 vacancies
Duration of Apprenticeship training: One Year
Stipend: Rs. 20,000/-
Graduate engineering Degree in respective descipline recognized by UGC/AICTEwith 65% marks for General candidates, and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer) candidates.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Interview, Medical Test
Information to be at hand for filling up Online application:
- Complete abidance to terms and conditions of eligibility norms as available online at www.mrpl.co.in
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application
- Challan downloaded from the website, completely filled in and fee deposited in concerned account
- Recent passport size photograph, Bank Challan copy and scanned image of signature
How To Apply Online:
- Logon to the website of MRPL at www.mrpl.co.in or at http://jobs.mrpl.co.in/advt45/ and click on “Apply Online”
- Select the post and fill in the requisite details in the online application format
- Preview the entered details, edit if required otherwise submit the application
- Once you submit the Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number, password, and an email will be sent to you mentioning the same.
- Take a printout of your Registered Application by clicking on the name of the post under Print Form Section.
- After submission of online applications, online receipt will be generated which has to be downloaded immediately.
- The candidates are required to send the acknowledgement slip with affixed photograph along with Xerox copy of educational (from matriculation onwards), experience, caste certificate, to the following address so as to reach the address on or before the described date.
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Keep a NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. Organization/PSU
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- However if a large numbers of applications are received against the posts advertised the Company retains the right to enhance the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts as advertised
- Forwarding applications by post/ courier without applying online will be summarily rejected
Post Author: Priyanka Singh