MP Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL)/ MPTRANSCO, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of
1) Executive Trainee (Electrical)
This is Regular Post. Selected candidates for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) will be on training period of one year that may extend till two years. Candidates will have to execute a bond to complete the training and serve the company for at least five years after successful completion of training. Candidates shall be appointed thereafter on probation for a period of two years in the cadre of Assistant Engineer in the company.
2) Junior Engineer in Electrical stream
This is contract Post, only for MP domicile candidates. Selected candidates for the post of Junior Engineer shall be on contract initially for a period of three years, that may extendable to further three years. In case of Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contract basis, only MP domicile candidates need apply
Last Date for receipt of application: January 16, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Trainee : 23 posts [Unreserved- 20, OBC- 01, SC- 01, ST- 01]
- Junior Engineer (Contract Basis): 120 posts [Unreserved- 60, OBC- 17, SC- 19, ST- 24]
Total Number of Vacancies: 143
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on January 16, 2014
- Executive Trainee: Applicants must be Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 65% marks in case belongs to Unreserved/ OBC category, and 55% marks in case belongs to SC/ ST categories.
- Junior Engineer: Applicants must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 65% marks in case belongs to Unreserved/ OBC category, and 55% marks in case belongs to SC/ ST categories.
Stipend during Training: For Executive Trainee Posts: Rs 15,600/- pm
Remuneration: For Junior Engineer: Rs. 19000/- pm plus 5% Increment every year.
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/- [Examination Fee plus Postal/ Stationary charges]
For SC/ ST candidates of M.P. Domicile: Rs. 250/- [Postal/ Stationary charges ONLY]
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of the Regional Accounts Officer, MP Tower Transmission Co. Ltd., Jabalpur and payable at Jabalpur.
Selection Process: Through Written Test and Interview
Test Center: Jabalpur
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with copies of the required certificates and requested demand draft through ordinary post to the
Post Box No. 3045, Head Post Office, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Applicants are strongly suggested to write the name of the post applied for _____, and category applied in ________ in CAPITAL LETTERS on top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservation, prescribed application format, service agreement and other general notes, please refer to official advertisement from MP Transco, here www.mptransco.nic.in/career/ADV%20for%20ET(Elec)%20JE%20(on%20contract).pdf