The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is endeavouring its best efforts for competitive selection of candidates for various government level jobs in the State of Maharashtra. Working as per the UPSC format this State Public Service Commission undertakes a greater responsibility in delivering a smart solution of candidate recruitments in the state.
The Maharashtra PSC has announced a notification for induction of 23 numbers of Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor under the Vocational Education and Training Directorate, under the Government of Maharashtra.
The details of the criteria and other requirements are detailed as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting date of registration of Online application: 28-Apr-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 18-May-2014
- Last date payment of fees through Challan: 19-May-2014
Cadre of Recruitment:
- Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor: 23 Posts (Posts are reserved for eligible candidates as per rules. There are some backlog posts, which are included in this total number of vacancies.)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates getting selected as Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor, will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600.
- The initial monthly emoluments will be around Rs.35000 per month during initial periods of recruitment.
- The candidates will be eligible for other allowances and perks as per norms.
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must not have crossed 33 years of age as on 01-August-2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates from the Maharashtra state as per rules.
- The applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering at least in the Second Class OR, must possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering at least in Second Class awarded by the Board or its equivalent and have passed sections A and B of AMIE (India), AND, possess practical experience in a position of responsibility in a workshop or experience in the field of training or teaching or equivalent for not less than a period of 3 years. (For Diploma holders the duration of experience should be at least 6 years)
- In the case of Master’s degree holder, the period spent in acquiring the degree but not exceeding two years may be counted towards the prescribed period of experience.
- The applicants must have proficiency of Marathi language
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure Written Examination followed by Personal Interview as desired by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- The decision of the Maharashtra PSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- For General & Unreserved category: Rs.515
- For reserved category of Maharashtra: Rs.315
- The fee can be paid in shape of cash deposit challan as downloaded from the website of the Maharashtra PSC in any branch of State Bank of India Or through Online Net Banking with Debit/ Credit Cards
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the Maharashtra PSC at www.mpsc.gov.in
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- After completion of registration of application, the candidates, who wish to pay application fee Offline, need to download the fee payment challan and deposit required fees at the State Bank of India (any branch)
- The candidates can complete their application after completion of fee payment through challan/ online mode.
- The candidates should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>