MPSC Announces Recruitment Examination For Civil Judge (JD) and 1st Class Judicial Magistrate – 2012
Advt No: 274/ 2012
Judicial service is considered to be one of the most prestigious services directly under the Presidential Guidelines and Governor of the state as the direct reporting authority. And the Judicial Services in a state like Maharashtra is considered to be of highest repute as far as power and reputation is considered.
With the recent announcement from the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), the recruitment examination for Civil Judge Junior Division and First Class Judicial Magistrate in 2012 will be held on 16th of September 2012 on Sunday.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Online only at www.mpsconline.gov.in
Number of expected vacancies: 150
Civil Judge Junior Division and First Class Judicial Magistrate
Mode of selection:
Preliminary Entrance Examination followed by the Main Selection Examination. Only candidates selected in the preliminary exam will be allowed to appear in the Main examination and only selected ones from the Main examinations will be called for viva-voice and interview.
The final selection will base on the performance in the main examination and interview sessions.
Expected remuneration and Pay scale:
Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 along with other allowances as per the provisions and norms
Norms for eligibility, education, age and other essentials:
For Advocate, Attorney and Pleaders:
- The candidate must fall under minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 35 years as on 1st of November 2012
- The candidate must have acquired a Degree in Law in association with 3 years of legal practice in High Court or Subsidiary Courts as an Advocate, Pleader or Attorney
- Service in Maharashtra State as a Public Prosecutor will also be considered for eligibility norms
For Fresh Law Graduates:
- The candidate must fall under minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 25 years as on 1st of November 2012
- The candidate must have acquired a Degree in Law and all examinations for this degree must have been passed in a single attempt
- The candidate must have acquired at least 55% in the LLM in Law if he is appearing for the final year of LLM as on 25th of July 2012
These posts are also open for the following aspirants as well:
a) Members of Ministerial Staff to the High Court
b) Members of Ministerial Staff to the Courts subordinate to High Court
c) Members of Staff working as Legal Assistant and above in the legal section of the Law and Judiciary Department in Mantralaya
d) Members of Ministerial Staff of the Office of the Government Pleaders attached to those Courts
For the above applicants:
- Candidates must fall under minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 45 years as on 1st of November 2012
- Must have at least 3 years of service experience post qualification after completion of Degree in Law
Language Understanding Essentials:
- All aspirants must understand, read, speak and write in Marathi and must be able to translate Marathi – English and vice-versa.
- This criteria is a mandatory requirement for such posts
Debarment from future examinations:
Any candidate fails to clear the written examination in three successive attempts is debarred for life from appearing such examinations
Service Contract/ Bond:
A candidate selected for the above posts will have to sign an indemnity bond of Rs.200000 (Rupees Two lakhs only) and should serve in the post for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining failing which the bond amount will be forfeited.
- For open and unreserved category: Rs. 260
- For reserved and backward classes: Rs.135
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only
- No other means of application will be accepted
- The candidates have to pay the application fees through net banking/ Online transfer or through cash card and fee payment challan (only through SBI). No other modes of payment will be accepted
- Without payment of requisite fees, the application will be summarily rejected
- Date of acceptance of online application : 25th of July 2012
- Final date for online application/ online payment of fees through net banking (debit/ credit card) : 14th of August 2012
- Final date for payment of fees through SBI cash challan : 16th of August 2012
- Date of examination : 16th of September 2012
- Date availability of admit card/ hall ticket : 9th of September onwards
The payment made after due date will be subject to non-acceptance and the candidature will be summarily rejected
The admit card and admission certificate will be made available for the candidates before 7 dates of test. Hence candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card and application form by scheduled date for reference and records.
For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission at www.mpsconline.gov.in.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>