Manipur public service Commission (MPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Manipur Health Service Grade- IV (Medical Officer) in the Health Department.
- Opening Date for Availability of Application Form at the Commission’s Counter: 23-Sep-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-October-2014
- Date of Written Exam: 27-October-2014
Details of Vacancies: Manipur Health Service Grade- IV (Medical Officer) – 579 Vacancies (Backlog Vacancies: 195, and Newly Created Vacancies: 384)
Category wise Number of Vacancies: Unreserved- 252, SC- 08, ST- 223, OBC (M)- 67, OBC (MP)- 25, OBC (TNB)- 04
Age Limit: The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 21 years and should not exceed maximum age of 38 years as on the date of publication of advertisement.
- For General, and OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment in Cash as Examination Fees at The Counter of Manipur Public Service Commission.
Physically disabled persons are exempted from payment of examination and application fee.
- Candidates must possess of a recognized Medical Qualification included in the 1st or 2nd schedule, or Part-II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may get the prescribed application form from the Counter of Manipur Public Service Commission, by paying Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Applicants are suggested to deposit dully filled in application form, along with requested examination fee, required documents/ certificates as suggested, to the counter of Manipur Public Service Commission.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, syllabus of examination, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Public Service Commission here http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/advertisementmhsgradeivseptember2014.pdf