Notification Number: 03/Exam/2014/24.12.2014
MPPSC State Combined Competitive (Preliminary & Main) Examination 2014
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
- Starting date of online registration: 09-January-2015 from 12 Noon on-wards
- Final date for online registration: 08-February-2015 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction of already submitted applications: 15-January-2015 till 10-February-2015 (With additional payment of Rs.50)
- Availability of Admit Cards online: 17-April-2015 till 07-May-2015
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 09-May-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 591
Mode of Application: Online
Name of the Post, Number of the vacancies, and Pay Scale:
NOTE: The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only and for each post separate applications will be received from the candidates.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- Post No. 01 to 16, and 18: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 along with other allowances and perks in PB-III
- Post No. 17, 19, 20, 23, 25, 27, and 28: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 along with other allowances and perks in PB-II
- Post No. 21, 22. 24, and 26: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 along with other allowances and perks in PB-I
Age (as on 01-January-2015):
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2015 to become eligible for all posts except the below mentioned posts.
- DSP in Home Department: Minimum age 20 years and Maximum age 25 years
- District Excise Officer: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 25 years
- Sub-Inspector Excise: Minimum age 20 years and Maximum age 30 years
- District Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 30 years
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 30 years
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 35 years
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Government rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline to be eligible for consideration.
Physical Fitness Standards:
- The candidates need to be of minimum physical standard to be eligible to apply for the posts under Home, Excise and Jail/ Prisons Department. Please refer to the detailed advertisement.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/-
- For All other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through the MPOnline Kiosks or through Online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of preliminary examination of 400 marks, main examination, followed by Interview. Candidates will have to qualify in preliminary examination to appear in main examination and interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks/ Online portal.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference.
- Candidates have to fill a separate application form for main examination as per the notice at a later date.
Candidates are strongly suggested to read the official advertisement in detail before applying the same. To get the more etail information as relaxation in age limit, reservations, preliminary examination pattern, preliminary exam syllabus, examination centres, required physical standards, step by step information on how to pay the fee, and how to apply online; please refer to official recruitment notification here http://www.mppsc.nic.in/STATE%20SERVICE%20EXAM%202014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>