Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the authority in the state for competent selection of candidature in various state government cadres. Entrusted with a responsibility of selection of the creamy layer of the candidates from the applying mass, this PSC is continuing a vivid scale of support to the State machinery with its competent selection norms and free-and-fair section methodology.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Medical Officers under the Public Health & Family Welfare Department of the state. There are 1271 vacancies notified through this notification and these posts will cater to the vacancies in the hospitals under the above department of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Date of publication of notification: 09-June-2014
- Starting date of online registration: 16-June-2014 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration of application: 15-July-2014 till midnight
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 25-June-2014 till 17-July-2014 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
- Final date for receipt of hardcopy of the application form with all supporting documents: 28-July-2014 till 05:30 PM
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Medical Officer (Backlog Vacancies): 327 Posts (All for ST candidates out of which Women-98 and PWD-07)
- Medical Officer (Current): 944 Posts [UR-552 (women-166), SC-150 (Women-45), ST-154 (Women-46), OBC-88 (Women-26) & PWD-19 Posts from all categories]
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Medical Officers will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III at the rate of Scale Pay Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and perks such as DA, Medical Allowances, Leave Encashment etc. will be as per rules of the state government.
Age of the candidates:
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not have exceeded 40 years of age as on 01-January-2015 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Madhya Pradesh only belonging to scheduled categories (SC/ ST) and OBC categories as per the state Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification (as on 15-July-2014):
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed MBBS or equivalent qualification/ foreign degree as determined by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates should be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India as a practitioner
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.30
- For all others from the state and from other states: Rs.60
- Apart from this all candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40
- The fees can be paid through Online mode or through any authorized Kiosks of MPOnline as per the detailed instructions (available at http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ATTACHMENTS_FILES/ADVERTISEMENTS_OPTION/Requirtment_2014/RECRUITEMENT%20ADVERTISEMENT_NO_2_CHAYAN_2014%20_9-6-2014_MEDICAL%20OFFICER.pdf )
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done on a short-listing on a merit-list on the basis marks obtained in the qualifying examination and through a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the MP Public Health & Family Welfare Department and MPOnline
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online Mode Only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ATTACHMENTS_FILES/ADVERTISEMENTS_OPTION/Requirtment_2014/RECRUITEMENT%20ADVERTISEMENT_NO_2_CHAYAN_2014%20_9-6-2014_MEDICAL%20OFFICER.pdf
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- The hardcopy of the application along with the fee payment details and the requisite certificates in support of their claims of eligibility, to the MPSC at the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified (28-July-2014)
- One copy of the online application form along with photocopies of credentials will be required to be saved by the candidates to be verified at the time of Interview at MP Online.
- The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents must be super-scribed with the Advertisement No. along with the Name of the post in the department being applied for.
(ADVERTISEMENT NO: 02/EXAM/2014/09.06.2014, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER UNDER DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, MADHYA PRADESH)
- Address to send the detailed hardcopy with certificate copies:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>