Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting 349 Vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon through an open and competitive recruitment process. The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 28-Feb-2014 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 27-Mar-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction of already submitted applications: 10-Mar-14 till 29-Mar-2014 (With additional payment of Rs.50)
- Final Date for receipt of Hardcopy of the Application: 10-Apr-2014 till 05:00 PM
Name and Number of the vacancies:
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 349 positions (UR-68, SC-63 (22+41 backlog), ST-199 (27+172 Backlog), OBC-19 & out of which Women-102)
NOTE: The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only and for each post separate applications will be received from the candidates. These posts are not suitable for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 along with other allowances and perks in PB-III
Age (as on 01-Jan-2015):
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2015 to become eligible for all posts except the below mentioned posts.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- In no condition the maximum age should exceed 45 years.
- The candidates joining these posts will retire on the maximum age of 60 years.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science (BVSc) or equivalent and should have been registered with the Indian Veterinary Council by last date of submission of Online Application (27-Mar-2014)
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.30
- For all others: Rs.60
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through the MPOnline Kiosks or through Online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at www.mppsc.nic.in/POST_OF_VETERINARY%20ASSISTNAT%20SURGEON_24-02-2014.pdf
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks/ Online portal
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference and the Second set must be sent to the Secretary, MP PSC along without any certificate copy/ documents and with pay slip in a sealed envelope at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 10-Apr-2014.
- Candidates have to fill a separate application form for main examination as per the notice at a later date.
- Address to send the completed application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452 001