Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Assistant Geologist, Mining Officer and Chemist through an open and competitive recruitment process. These posts will cater to the vacancies in the Department of Mining Resource of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 08-Oct-2013 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 28-Oct-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for submission of hardcopy of the Online application: 07-Nov-2013 till 5 PM
- Dates for correction of already submitted applications: 18-Oct till 30-Oct-2013 (With additional payment of Rs.50)
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Geologist: 10 positions (SC-3, ST-3, OBC-4 & out of which Women-3 and PWD-2)
- Mining Officer: 06 positions (UR-3, ST-2, OBC-1 & out of which Women-2)
- Chemist: 01 position (UR)
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only and for each post separate applications will be received from the candidates.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- Assistant Geologist: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Post-Graduate Degree in Geology or MTech in Applied Geology to be eligible for consideration.
- Mining Officer: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Post-Graduate Degree in Geology or MTech in Applied Geology to be eligible for consideration.
- Chemist: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed B.Sc. in Chemistry and should have at least 3 years experience of analysis of Ore and Minerals in a reputed Chemical laboratory.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 along with other allowances and perks in PB-III
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.30
- For all others: Rs.60
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through the MPOnline Kiosks or through Online mode as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference and the Second set must be sent to the Secretary, MP PSC along without any certificate copy/ documents and with pay slip in a sealed envelope at the address mentioned below
- Address to send the completed application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452 001