MPPSC Recruitment 2013 For Induction of Homeopathy Medical Officer (Fresh + Backlog Vacancies)
Advt Notice No: 03/Exam/2013/23.09.2013
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the authority in the state for competent selection of candidature in various state government cadres. Entrusted with a responsibility of selection of the creamy layer of the candidates from the applying mass, this PSC is continuing a vivid scale of support to the State machinery with its competent selection norms and free-and-fair section methodology.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Homeopathy Medical Officers. There are 114 vacancies notified through this notification and these posts will cater to the vacancies in the Aayush Department of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 28-Sept-2013 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 27-Oct-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 06-Oct till 29-Oct-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 16-Feb-2014 till 07-Mar-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 09-Mar-2014 in the forenoon hours (from 10AM till 12 Noon)
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Homeopathy Medical Officer: 114 positions (UR-45, SC-21 (02 backlog), ST-41 (08 backlog), OBC-07 & out of which Women-34 and PWD-06) (There is a total of 10 backlog vacancies)
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Homeopathy Medical Officer will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III at the rate of Scale Pay Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and perks such as DA, Medical Allowances, Leave Encashment etc. will be as per rules of the state government.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 22 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Bachelor in Homeopathy which is recognized by CCH in the state.
- The candidates should be registered with the State Homeopathy Council as a practitioner
- The candidates who are applying for the final year of examination are also eligible for the posts provided they can offer the proof of internship qualification prior to the date of Interview
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- For all others from the state and from other states: Rs.120
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through Online mode or through any authorized Kiosks of MPOnline as per the detailed instructions (available at http://www.mppsc.nic.in )
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done on a merit ranking basis through a Competitive Written Examination and Interview as per the discretion of the MP State Aayush Department and MPOnline
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application at this moment to the MPSC
- The copy of the online application form along with photocopies of credentials will be required by the candidates at the time of Interview at MP Online.