Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state. The PSC is responsible for competent selection of candidates and forward the recommendations for employment under desired departments. This PSC fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various departmental positions with analysis of potential through a merit basis selection.
With its upcoming recruitment projects for 2013 MPPSC has released notification for recruiting various positions under the Department of Farmers’ Welfare and Agricultural Development. The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
Advt Notice No: 02/Recruitment/2013/06-05-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 08-May-2013
- Final date for online registration: 30-May-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Final Date for receipt of hardcopy of application at MPPSC Office: 19-June-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 18-May till 01-June-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
Mode of Application:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Director (Statistics) in Farmers’ Welfare & Agricultural Development Department – 07 positions (UR-4, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Assistant Director (Accounting/ Establishment) in Farmers’ Welfare & Agricultural Development Department – 04 positions (UR-2, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer – 04 positions (UR-3, SC-1)
- There will be reservation for Women and PWD candidates as per rules
- The reservation will be granted to applicants who are original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh
- For the candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh and belonging to SC, ST, PWD categories: Rs. 30
- For all others including all sorts of unreserved categories from MP: Rs. 60
- For all applicants there will be an extra Portal fee: Rs. 40
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer (in SBI and in Union Bank only) or Through Debit/ Credit Card or through the Kiosks of MPONLINE as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- Assistant Director (Statistics) – Masters Degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics with PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Assistant Director (Accounting/ Establishment) – ‘Masters Degree in Commerce’ or ‘Cost & Work Accountancy with Graduation (ICWA)’ with PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer – At least 2nd class Bachelors’ Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized institute.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as well as Ex-Servicemen as per the state Govt. rules.
- The max age after all relaxation should not exceed 60 years.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for the above posts will be done through and Interview. Depending upon the credentials candidates will be short-listed for Interview.
The final list of selection will be published at a later phase by the MP PSC.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- The completed application should be printed out as hard copy and attached with all essential certificates must be sent to the following address by Speed Post/ Registered Posts only so as to reach on or before 19-June-2013
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- Address to send completed application (hard copy):
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Indore – 452001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>