Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state government. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Scientific Officers with Physics, Chemistry and Biology specialty. These posts will cater to the vacancies in the Home Department of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under: Advt Notice No: 01/Exam/2013/03.06.2013
- Starting date of online registration: 05-June-2013 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 04-July-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 07-June till 06-July-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 01-October till 18-October-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 20-October-2013 from 10AM till 12 Noon
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Scientific Officer (Physics): 33 positions (UR-14, SC-6, ST-8, OBC-5 & out of which Women-6 and PWD-2)
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 42 positions (UR-20, SC-7, ST-10, OBC-5 & out of which Women-7 and PWD-2)
- Scientific Officer (Biology): 44 positions (UR-22, SC-8, ST-10, OBC-4 & out of which Women-6 and PWD-2)
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The max age after all relaxation should not exceed 45 years.
- Scientific Officer (Physics): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed M.Sc. in Physics/ Computer Science OR, Master of Computer Application OR, M.Sc. in Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Physics or Forensic Ballistics) in Second Class and should have Physics and Chemistry as subject in B.Sc. level.
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry or in Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Chemistry or Forensic Toxicology) in Second Class.
- Scientific Officer (Biology): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed M.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Biology or Forensic Serology) in Second Class and should have Botany, Zoology and Chemistry as subject in B.Sc. level
The candidates interested for all these posts must have 2 Years of Scientific Research Experience in their concerned discipline.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- For all others: Rs.180
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed official Advertisement here MPPSC Recruitment 2013 For Induction of Scientific Officer in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Streams.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference and the Second set must be sent to the Secretary, MP PSC along without any certificate copy/ documents and with pay slip in a sealed envelope at the address mentioned below
- Address to send the completed application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452 001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>