Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state government. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment projects for 2013 MPPSC has released notification for recruiting 130 numbers of Assistant Director (Field Extension) for recruitment in various districts in the state under the Department of Farmers’ Welfare and Agricultural Development. The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
Advt Notice No: 01/Recruitment/2013/06-05-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 08-May-2013
- Final date for online registration: 30-May-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Final Date for receipt of hardcopy of application at MPPSC Office: 19-June-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 18-May till 01-June-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Director Field Extension in Farmers’ Welfare & Agricultural Development Department – 130 positions
- Out of this 60 are meant for UR, 21 for SC, 32 for ST and 17 posts are reserved for OBC
- There will be reservation for Women and PWD candidates as per rules
- For the candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh and belonging to SC, ST, PWD categories: Rs. 30
- For all others including all sorts of unreserved categories from MP: Rs. 60
- For all applicants there will be an extra Portal fee: Rs. 40
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer or through the Kiosks of MPONLINE as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have acquired a first or second class MSc (Agriculture) with BSc (Ag) to become eligible.
- Or, The candidates should have attained 2nd class Degree in Agricultural Engineering
- Or, The applicant should have attained Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as well as Ex-Servicemen as per the state Govt. rules.
- The max age after all relaxation should not exceed 60 years.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- The completed application should be printed out as hard copy and attached with all essential certificates must be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 19-June-2013
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- Address to send completed application (hard copy):
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Indore – 452001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>